+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need A Man's Opinion

I Need A Man's Opinion

SOOOOO.. Ever since I have been dating my boyfriend (2 years) he has been kind of obsessed with pictures. That sounds really weird and gross, but its true. Like every other day he will ask me to send him pics. IS THAT NORMAL? When him and i first started going out, He had me log into his email and get a document, and I was being a little nosy, and I found naked pictures of his ex's in there like ALOT.. FORWARD 1 YEAR LATER
    I was taking a trip with my girls for a weekend to a lake in WA, and I talked ot him everyday, and I get back and look at his email adn tere are NASTY pics in his email from his ex while i was away!
    We broke up for about 3 months and I forgave him. His reason was he just wanted pics. Is this a rd flag, or am I being crazy?

Thanks!

Sounds like a red flag to me. What is he using the pics for? Masturbation material?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I had naked pics of my exes I'd save them. That way when I'm old and wrinkled I can show them to my grandchildren so they can see the kinds of bitches their gramps used to ****.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Pictures and even videos aren't weird. The fact he wants and gets pics from Ex's is. THAT is what you need to have a talk with him about.

The number of pictures he is requesting sounds unhealthy.

The fact that you're willing to give him such photos when you don't actually trust him says more about you than him. You realize that there are websites out there that are dedicated to men posting naked pictures of their exes right? And once it's on the internet, it's on the internet.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

You're crazy if you want to stay with this looser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me, was this nasty pic marked as read when you found it? not the first one, but the second one while you were away? If it hasn't, then don't worry about it. if it has, then you gotta worry.

who knows, maybe his ex is just a dirty slut trying to get into his pants, and you just read the wrong e-mail at the wrong time. I've seen stranger things happen.

Better yet, if you still have his e-mail, try sending some love notes to the ex and see how she responds. just do some old fashioned trolling, and see if his ex is still getting wet in the panties over your man, or if they really are split up.

If she responds with some seductive stuff, then say some really mean and nasty things as him. Get her out of the picture. just delete it out of the sentbox(not to be confused with the inbox) and play stupid. Don't worry, contrary to popular belief, deleting an e-mail in the sentbox won't prevent it from being sent. it just erases the draft and any indication you sent it, or at least what your BF will know of.

This is a red flag!