+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lady's take on a mid 20 virgin male

Lady's take on a mid 20 virgin male

Hi,

I was just wondering do you ladies consider that as a loser image?

Thanks,

got a picture to show?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Hi Indignant,

Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable showing a picture. But I can provide you with some information. I'm about 6 feet tall, weighting in about 165. Not the most attractive person. I just see myself as being average. I'm an accountant working in one of the big fours. Had only one relationship before that lasted about a year.

would you e-mail a pic if you don't want to share with everyone?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

yeah sure, what is your email?

check your private messages

Ok, you can check your email now.

Thanks,

i see nothing wrong with you. very attractive young man. how did you manage to stay a virgin in 1 year relationship?

Well, it was a very complicated relationship. But I can just summarize it. I was stupid enough to get into a relationship with a girl who had a bf. Although she initiated everything, from flirting with me to telling me she liked me, I accepted everything. I guess this was mainly due to the fact that she was giving me hope that she was going to break up with her bf. As stupid as I was, I waited from days to weeks to months and finally a year before knowing it. And finally when she really did break up, she also dumped me too. I was so hurt by this that I never had another relationship ever since (years). I'm just too afraid of feeling that pain again. But anyways, during our relationship, I consistently reminded myself that she had a bf, so every time she wanted sex, I just bushed her off. I admit, it was a hard temptation, but I just fought it off. We never went pass kissing.

I know that I sinned big time, but I am paying for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by geico101 View Post
    Well, it was a very complicated relationship. But I can just summarize it. I was stupid enough to get into a relationship with a girl who had a bf. Although she initiated everything, from flirting with me to telling me she liked me, I accepted everything. I guess this was mainly due to the fact that she was giving me hope that she was going to break up with her bf. As stupid as I was, I waited from days to weeks to months and finally a year before knowing it. And finally when she really did break up, she also dumped me too. I was so hurt by this that I never had another relationship ever since (years). I'm just too afraid of feeling that pain again. But anyways, during our relationship, I consistently reminded myself that she had a bf, so every time she wanted sex, I just bushed her off. I admit, it was a hard temptation, but I just fought it off. We never went pass kissing.

I know that I sinned big time, but I am paying for it now.
    OMG, will you marry me?

lol. I guess everyone learns something from a relationship, and as for me, I'm still digesting it. As stupid as it sounds, I got to be less trusting.

Sorry for going off tangent.

lol. I guess everyone learns something from a relationship, and as for me, I'm still digesting it. As stupid as it sounds, I got to be less trusting.

Sorry for going off tangent.
    no no no, you should never loose your trust in people. just because you have experienced a great disappointment in your life you have no right to mistrust a new romantical interest that will enter your life at some point. you should always approach a new partner with your heart and mind open.

and why are laughing at me? i was serious!

Well, your right. Shouldn't make a definitive decision based on one situation.

And I wish relationships are really that simple, haha, then I wouldn't have such a headache regarding a girl that I just recently liked (who probably doesn't like me). lol.

Well, your right. Shouldn't make a definitive decision based on one situation.

And I wish relationships are really that simple, haha, then I wouldn't have such a headache regarding a girl that I just recently liked (who probably doesn't like me). lol.
    did you approach her?

Here was my original post:

ask-female-forum/26667-friend-word.html

I guess that situation sort of how it lead me into this current question (topic).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast