+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have you ever found your truest love?

Have you ever found your truest love?

Hello all,
    I come to you for a little advice...I did the big no no. I fell in love at the wrong time with a married woman. I know its been done through out the ages but this is like a love novel. A modern day Romeo and Juliet. Let me start this by saying around 7 months ago I left my wife and won custody of my three children, ages 5, 3, 1. My soon to be ex waiting on the paper work to process, was a drug addict that brought us near total financial and emotional ruin. Where I worked at the time I met a woman that was in a marriage that she hated. She has already told him 3 or 4 times she wanted a divorce the only thing stopping her was her 2 kids and the fact she had no support system, if she left him, she had no job no money. When we met it was as if all our lives we had been waiting for each other. It was immediate, it was complete. After a few months of knowing each other we crossed the line. We went from clandestine meetings were we sat together and talked and long phone calls to getting a hotel room. Even in that aspect we were a match. Then a while after a couple of encounters I stood outside and said to the night, I truly loved her. At the same time she in her town did the same thing, neither one of us knew the other was saying it but when I did it felt like a electric shock ran up my spine. It felt like the truest statement ever made. It was a true love so strong the angels in the heavens stopped and looked. " Sent to me from on high, They took her wings so my soul could fly, I thank the gods from above, for sending me my hearts true love." We have backed down on the physical aspect because of the situation and the fact she loves me to much to not be with me. The problem is she is still trying to find a way out from under him. She cant live with me right away as she knows she will need time to mentally heal from being with him and is afraid if we move in right away that it will hurt us. She cant afford to move into a place has a part time job (as we all know jobs are scarce.) I and she are just waiting and hopping I will wait for years if I must but anyone with some thoughts please share them.
    Thank you.

I see others are as stumped as me thanks for taking the time to read.

i know its hard i know im going through the same thing. hang on in there, if you both feel the same true love waits forever

This is a letter to my love...

In the stillness of the night I think...I wonder why we were brought together that day so many nights ago. I know you have to be focused on what you have to do...fixing your life, and as your friend I am right there for you every step. I think about the time it might take...I think about the nights I lay here alone...I think about a lot of things. The answer is so simple three words that capture it all. I love you. A lot of men (boys) would be looking for the temporary fix. The fast night to get off and not be alone..they would settle. You my Lynne... everyone in your life asked for something. They wanted things in their time line.

I love you truly. I wait because the simple chance of someday waking up with you is that special, I wait because you deserve someone that is willing to be their for you. I wait for the true love that is waiting one step away in those lovely eyes. I wait because you are worth the wait. When the day I can hold you comes, at that moment the stars will sing in the heavens and the birth of a joy unknown will be mine. I wait for our true love to be born.

Your

DarkAngel

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you both?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

First of: you know what happened to Romeo and Juliet? They both committed suicide. Yeah, that's right.

You're living in some kind of a dream. Bottom line.

Reality: if she is in an abusive or loveless relation, the only person keeping her in that relation is her.

There are so many ways out: for example, why doesn't she go to a women's shelter?

Reality: she is getting from you the emotional (and probably sexual) support she's lacking in her marriage while getting the financial support from her husband.

This girl is going for the better of two worlds, and you're blindly going with her. Guess who's going to get really hurt in the long run?

Now, it's your life, and it are your decisions, but I strongly suggest you put down the pink glasses, get of the clouds and get both your feet firmly on the ground.

Time for a reality check, Mr. Knight in Shining Armor.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/26633-description-shining-knight-syndrome.html[/url]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's not really hard to find true love but its harder to maintain true love.

What is true love? sometimes the most glittery things in a person's eyes are those things he/she can see but can't get... anyway, i wish you happy...

To be honest with you all I know the insanity of my present situation. I understand that which works against us making it in the long run. The emotions are real though. She has put the breaks on us taking it back to the beginning levels until she has her divorce and some time to be single. Right now we are very close friends that love each other. I am not ashamed to admit that she is being the more mature one here. I was in a marriage for 8 yrs because I could not see any other way to save my kids. Untill the ex started overdosing in front of them. Then I won custody I am raising them. My new love is stuck for 2 reasons one is stubbornness after all those yrs she cant see herself walking away with no support or place to live. If she plays hardball she risks alienating her kids and disrupting their lives. My choice is to wait because I cant do anything else. I settled before and I paid heavily for the price of that move. Maybe I shouldn't have shared with the group but I was looking to see if I was the only one in this boat. How did it work out with others...never been in this situation before so I am a bit out of my element.