+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long term love, or so I thought... and poof, gone

Long term love, or so I thought... and poof, gone

Thanks. Seriously, not loving the attitudes.
    Maybe I should have defined the word judgemental?
    Or, maybe the moderators need to think about kicking some people to the curb that haven't figured out how to play nice.
    Last edited by Girl_on_Fire; 09-11-12 at 10:43 AM.

I'm asking, do you think he left to just get away or do you think something else could have sent him out the door?
    I think they let him out of prison (after a 12 year sentence) so he no longer has computer time.

Did you ever meet him?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Did you ever meet him?
    That's exactly what I was wondering. If she has never met him then I could classify this one as 'wierd as ****'.

No, we have never got the chance. I want to say that pretty much opportunity never was there. When I was in college, I didn't actually have money laying around for airfare clear across the country. As was he in that context, he was going through a divorce and also was getting by. After I left college, neither one of us were "free" at the same time so it just never materialized.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I think they let him out of prison (after a 12 year sentence) so he no longer has computer time.
    No, he has had a regular job. A few years ago, I had the number to call him there so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    That's exactly what I was wondering. If she has never met him then I could classify this one as 'wierd as ****'.
    Why weird seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Girl_on_Fire View Post
    No, we have never got the chance. I want to say that pretty much opportunity never was there. When I was in college, I didn't actually have money laying around for airfare clear across the country. As was he in that context, he was going through a divorce and also was getting by. After I left college, neither one of us were "free" at the same time so it just never materialized.
    You're pining away for a fantasy man that you've never met. Please shut down your computer. Stop "chatting" with strange men from the internet and get a life without thoughts of this "man" in your head.

This is an unhealthy attachment you have for someone you've never even laid eyes on. His wife probably found his chat logs and the shit hit the fan so he's disappeared on you. Whatever he's ever said to you could be complete and utter lies.

Stop your withdrawl from speaking to him by deleting and blocking him and changing your thoughts to himt o something else as soon as he pops into your head. Pretend he's gone to cyber heaven.. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Girl_on_Fire View Post
    Why weird seriously?
    Your name should be Girl_with_shit_for_brains. You have never met. How the hell can you have a 'relationship' with somebody you've never met. You have wasted years of your life in some virtual internet bullshit. I assume they have real men where you live? Why not try meeting one of them? In the what we call 'real world'.
    Wierd? Yes, absolutely ****ing bonkers.