+ Follow This Topic

Thread: oh bugger-things just went wrong

oh bugger-things just went wrong

I've been having a happy stable sort of relationship with this girl for a few months now and everything ,up to now,has been great. however sh's not actually in any of my classes for anything shes more into the drama stuff while I'm studying science courses.but for the last week or 2 I havent been able to spend much time with her cos I've been working to the bone for exams.. hmm tommorow. also she saw me spending a lot of time with this other girl who IS in my classes,mostly because I'm not too good at the physics and she was giving me a hand.either way I really like this other girl (science class one) but still have feelings for the first one.eleanor(drama)seems to be more withdrawn and avoiding me ,but when I ask if something is wrong she says she's fine .I know her well enough to know this isnt true.anyway things have got complicated ..feelings for both of them . with the science girl being more intelligent ,better looking ,more fun to be with and a better conversationalist. but I still love the other girl too and dont want to hurt her.

what the hell do I do this time?
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't stay with a girl simply because you pity her and don't want to hurt her feelings. I think you should break things off with her before things heat up with another girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You're about to have a break from school. Spend some time with Elanor, just to see if you still want this. If you don't, break up before you go back to school.

Do not contact science girl over the break. Keep it clean.
    Spammer Spanker

yep,ur right about not staying with someone for pity and as she's not in classes with me I suppose I dont have to see her much afterwards.a weight of my shoulders .thanks a lot both of you
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung