+ Follow This Topic

Thread: first time

first time

a question for all the loveforum'ers: tell us about your first sexual experience (meaning intercourse, but you can include other exciting activities as well ;P ). let's share; ladies especially ;P

well...let see...

I was 15. He was 18. He was a senior, I was a really cute freshman.

We had been dating for about a month. He invited me to go skiing for the weekend and I was really pysched because my parents decided that I could go as long as his parents were going. Needless to say, I lied. They weren't going...

We got the ski resort, went skiing for the day, had a very romantic dinner and he took me back to the condo tha over looked the mountain. It was snowing, cold, and had a gorgous full moon.

We made love all night. In every postion possiable. I was lucky. It was an incrediablly romantic evening.. He wasn;t bad in bed either.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Are you ready to re-live that experience?

LINEBACKER 2

It happened 7 days after my birthday

We were in my bed cuddling and kissing...then i went to the washroom to put on a condom (i was too shy to put a condom in front of her) when i got into the bed i tried to put my penis inside of her vigina, but her vigina was too small. i was afraid to hurt her so we stoped...i was soo horny so i asked her to try again it got in (poor baby was in paine) when i puled out my penis...it didnt go back in cuz condom was dry...so i went to the washroom and got another one....this time we had sex, but it didnt last long THE CONDOM braked ...and once again i went to the washrrom to get another condom...i came back and we had sex which didnt last long again i was so tired that my dick just *fell* and i also wanted to pee............good thing that she got orgasm that's my 1st exp

my first time was with my ex but who was and is my best male friend. i was 16 he was 15

after months from him recovering from an accident things got a little out of control. it seemed really painful to me for awhile.

a few years later i figure out why.....omg!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

That would be??

Anyhoo my first was with my current G/F (Who I plan to marry ) It was my 17th birthday. We ended up in her room, and it just kinda somehow evolved into it. It was the best thing I have ever experenced, and it was even sweeter being that she is the love of my life. Afterward, we just stared into eachothers eyes lying naked, that was a really warm feeling that I will never forget.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Well, I haven't had sex but I can tell you of my first orgasm with a woman (the rest were with my left hand . . . never with my right). It's a long story leading up to it.

My girlfriend and I had been going out for a while (maybe about three months or so), and we're both slow movers so I wasn't upset or anything about not getting any action. It was her sister's wedding. Her sister had made reservations for the bridal party and their dates in a nearby hotel where we would all go to after the reception and party into the night, stay over, then leave the next day. My girlfriend being maid of honor was happy to finally have private time with me.

HOWEVER, her one brother came from Florida, and wasn't in the bridal party. Her other brother was in the bridal party, so the one from Florida figured he'd just crash with one of us for the night. At the party at the hotel, Frank says to Joe (Florida brother to other brother), I'm crashing with you and your gf tonight. Joe says, "No way. Stay with Michele and Alexi". So he comes up to michele and says, "I'm staying in your room tonight."

That's when TNT goes off and I've never seen her defend herself as strong as she had that night. "HELL NO! ALEXI AND I NEVER HAVE ANY PRIVATE TIME TOGETHER AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RUIN OUR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER ALONE!" At this point everone in the bar, in our party and others had stopped what they were doing and were all shocked to hear something like that. And I was embarressed as hell. I mean, as long as noone else knew, especially her brothers and sisters, I was just looking forward to it.

Well, it was a night of foreplay to remember. First orgasm for me during foreplay ever and the first orgasm she's had from a boyfriend in soemthing like four years.

Since then we've taken advantage of time we've had alone, but unfortunately it hasn't been much. A mini vacation here and there, but that's like once every two months. Which sucks. But one day one of us will have a place of our own . . . and then . . . . . . .