+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sneaky

Sneaky

Me and my husband went to our married friends house. Once we get there Jennifer said something but, I didn't hear what she had said. Epi tell's Jennifer that he needs to talk to her so they leave to another room. They both come out and Jennifer has the phone she goes outsides and calls her mother.

Epi get's upset cause of Jennifer's mom. So Jennifer comes inside and goes into the kitchen Epi follow's and they start fighting while this is happening my Husband starts saying it's his fault that they are fighting. Anyways they fight alittle longer. My husband offers to go talk to Jennifer and he ask Epi if it will be alright with him. So He goes and talks to her come's back out and tell's me that. Epi is mad at Jennifer cause she saw a old friend today a old guy friend and he asked me if thats something I would be upset about. So...

Epi call's me and my husband into the kitchen so we go. My husband then tells me that he needs to tell me something in private so we go into the hall way. He tell's me that he went to go see a girl friend I got upset and started shaking and asking him why he went to go see her. Then I find out that he did this today and that he told Epi about it and told him not to tell me and telling him not to tell me..

My husband also told me that when me and my husband got there. Jennifer said "So you went to go see Her" her saying that is why Epi wanted to talk to her to tell her that my husband doesn't want me to know. Thats how's Jennifer and Epi's fight started.

I then ask him how he got her address since he has not talk to this girl for a long time and said he got it from a friend 2 day's ago. So he had the whole thing planned to go and see her today.

Its worring me cause he was so sneaky about it how he got her address and him going and seeing her. Plus the fact that he told Epi before even telling me.

I felt like I was being played cause I was in the middle of it. Like I was being ganged up on. I had no clue what was going on.

I feel stupid for trusting him. I feel stupid for not looking deeper into what was going on. I should have known something was going on.

This is bothering me so much.

I'm just worring if this is something that other people would be upset about and cause I want to know what other people would do.

One, Opinion, There, *umarİm, One, Put Out,
    [URL=http://www.3Le.Net]Love > www.3Le.Net [/URL]

lol it is nothing to get upset about, i mean jes he just went go see and old gf, yes he should have told you but he was worried about how you would feel about it, he was worried YOU would get worried. His actions were as a result of caring for you.

Why is he wanting to see this broad anyway? Why dont you go with him?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    This is what happens when you get married when you're 20 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    This is what happens when you get married when you're 20 years old.
    Unfortunately, yes.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Let him see her he needs his freedom.

Thanks for all of the replys.
    He says he just wants to see whats shes been up to. He hasn't seen this person in ten years.

Anyways thanks for telling me what you think about it. I'm going to handle this is my own way and ask a few close friends. ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by AntSara
    I'm just worring if this is something that other people would be upset about and cause I want to know what other people would do.
    I would NEVER allow my bf to visit an ex gf...and he damn well knows it ...it would have to be over my dead body. I am a jealous type but that would be way too much for me to handle.

I would have to wonder why he felt the need to see an ex...an ex is an ex for a *reason*. It just places so much suspicion and doubt in a person's mind if one's SO goes and visits someone they used to be close to. Then you have to wonder what the hell they're up to when visiting. It disrespects the current relationship IMHO.