+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If she interested or just like me or either?

If she interested or just like me or either?

Here is my story with this girl. Everything started a few months ago, while we worked together, she was my co-worker and we always work together in a computer tech lab. She knows I am married, and she have a boyfriend. One day she started to flirting at me, and I let her do it.

After a week something happened that I started to have a crush on her, but after telling her that, she said that she was flattered, but she have a boyfriend, and our relationship should remain professional. I also say to her that I was married and I only wanted to tell her that I had a crush on her, and I did not want to hurt my wife. However after I tell her I have a crush on her, she started to act more friendly with me. Also we used to be seated all the time in the computer lab, and sometimes by accident she touch one of my knees by moving her chair towards me. Why she do that?

One day she tried to showed me something in her computer, and I was in my chair in the other computer, she makes space between her chair and the another computer chair for me to get closer to her, when I got closer to her, she immediately used some type of chap stick on her lips, and started to talk to me a lot about different stuff. Another work day she did the same with the chap stick on her lips, when she asked me to get closer to her to helped her with laptop, while we were updating the laptops, I gave her a few indirect, but she told me that she has a boyfriend, and she show me a picture of her with him together. Why she used chap stick on her lips when I got very closer to her?

Finally the last day of work she was dressed very nicely and she was very friendly with me. That day we were helping a customer with a cell phone, while I was holding the phone, she ask me if she could have the cellphone , and them she gently caress my hand while she took the phone off from my hands. Then a few minutes before leaving from work, she told me about this festival on the town that she was planning to go that day, I said that I were going to go after getting off from the work, and she said nice, but she said she were going to go after 7pm, she told me that like 3 times that she were going to go after 7pm when she leave work, but I said I were going to go at 5pm. Does she tried to said that she want to go with me, but at 7pm? For the reason that she leave work at 7pm and not at 5pm like me?

Base in my story I did not understand if she was really interested in me, or what happened there.I am very confuse! I really will like to know an opinion of someone. I hope someone help me here, and I am very sorry for the long story.
    Last edited by JohnTorres; 14-06-14 at 06:40 AM.

Your married so what the **** are you doing entertaining the idea of her? You should be keeping your distance and focusing on your wife! Look up emotional affairs and why its not a good idea to get close to other women. Stop this now before it goes too far.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Your married so what the **** are you doing entertaining the idea of her? You should be keeping your distance and focusing on your wife! Look up emotional affairs and why its not a good idea to get close to other women. Stop this now before it goes too far.
    I understand I am married, and nothing will happen.I just really want to know why she act like that? What she really want to? The two things that more confuse me is, if she have boyfriend, why she want me to get closer to her and use chap stick on her lips? And in the last day of work, why she talk so much about the festival and that she were going to go at 7pm?

You told her you have a crush on her? Loyal, faithful men dont do that.

She prob likes the attention. It gives her an ego boost but you are still crossing a line. Did you tell your wife you have a crush on your colleague who your having cosey little chats with every day? And if you did-would she be upset??

If yes, then you shouldnt be doing it. Stop acting like a brain dead tool and stay away from her

You told her you have a crush on her? Loyal, faithful men dont do that.

She prob likes the attention. It gives her an ego boost but you are still crossing a line. Did you tell your wife you have a crush on your colleague who your having cosey little chats with every day? And if you did-would she be upset??

If yes, then you shouldnt be doing it. Stop acting like a brain dead tool and stay away from her
    This is something that happened, I not longer work with her. Them she do all of this because she likes the attention? But she never likes me or was interested in me?

I dont know whether she was or not. But you sound way too obsessed that I dont believe "nothing would have happened"

I dont know whether she was or not. But you sound way too obsessed that I dont believe "nothing would have happened"
    Nothing happened. I just obsessed with the situation. I believe if she want me to get closer to her, and after that she used chap stick on her lips, is have to mean something. And also the last day of work when she talked about the festival, for one moment I though she was insinuating to go with her. She also was prolonging the time before I leave by talking a lot about different stuff. She knew after that say she never will see me again.I'm very confuse! That is why I ask for help to understand this situation better. Maybe someone else could help more with this. Thank you michelle for your help.
    Last edited by JohnTorres; 14-06-14 at 08:15 AM.

Wearing chap stick means nothing. I wear lipgloss all the time at work. And having a conversation means nothing either. I talk to the men I work with but I dont have a crush on any of them and I dont think about them when im at home with my bf. All I am saying is you should focus more on your wife, take her to the festival, bring her out for dinner, dont take her for granted.

You shouldnt be obsessing like this. Its obvious you want her to like you and what worries me is the fact you told her you like her. If she did like you too-would you have betrayed your wife? Thats a question you need to think about and if the answer is yes-then you should work harder to be a better husband

Good luck to you