View Poll Results: What shall i do?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Finish with dan and just wait until Steve gets back?

0 0%
  • Finish with dan anyway

1 50.00%
  • Give Dan a chance?

0 0%
  • carry it on until steve goes away?

1 50.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My heart is in one place but my head... is some where else??

My heart is in one place but my head... is some where else??

Hi there... Im a lil confused at the moment and could do with some advice?

Ill try cut the long story short.

When I was 18 i met this lad called Steve* ... I was completely in love with him...before id met him... i had been in care for 8 years and had a rubbish life but he came along and changed EVERYTHING and made me so happy.. we went to australia together.. had a place together...a horse together... i got on sooooo well with his family and adopted them as my own.... we never argued it was perfect... we were together 18 months and a family issue cropped up which made me so upset and push him away... I moved out.. got my own place and spent the next year and a half clubbing and drinking... Steve tried for 8 months to get me back and be there for me but I threw it all back in his face and hurt him alot Anyway... I am now dating a bloke called Dan. I have been for 3 months however we have been abroad for two months and argued the whole time.. he ended up coming home on his own and leaving me out there alone.. In the time I was away..all i kept thinking about was my ex and how we were and how me and dan would never compare to what me and steve had! I feel so guilty about treating Steve the way I did and I know I still love him deep down and I have text him saying this... He now has a girlfreind which is 7 years younger than him... she is 16.. and he says he doesnt love her... he is going to australia in November for 3 months on his own and has no plans to stay with her ... they are splitting up in november. What shall I do... do i try carrying on with Dan?? do I finish it and wait until Steve gets back in Jan? do I carry me and dan on until Steve goes? ahhhh im confused??? I feel like because steve is dating this girl... It shouldnt be bad for me to date dan for a while longer?? help!??

Hanna

all over the place, where ever I'm needed
    Could you answer me this - were you interested in getting back with Steve before you heard that he was dating someone else?
    HTML Code:
    http://www.thegetmyexback.com
    visit to get FREE e-book letting you into one secret tip. Find out what never, ever to do if you want your ex back