+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i shouldnt i???

Should i shouldnt i???

Theres been a lot of talk about the 'no contact' approach here,
    I havnt really heard from my ex (split 2wks ago) but we said wed keep in contact, iv called her a few times.

Now I need to see her next week to get something back from her. I could easily suggest i come over and stay the night (we live around 40miles away from each other). I reckon shed say yes and we will end up sleeping together, talking etc etc.

I really wanna do this, but only really because i wanna get back with her, but for her i know it will just be a 'one off' sort of thing. If i do this will i delay myself gettin over her and moving on, because i know that theres no way shel get back with me.

Lets just assume that she will definitely say yes, is this is good idea from my point of view?????

Jay, If you know that there is no way that she will get back together with you, why put yourself through the torment? All for sex? Bad reason. How long were you dating? Why did you break up? Why is there no way she would get back together with you? Either way, it may be a bad idea because you will feel more empty inside after it is done and have to go back home without her by your side.
    Good luck

Looking back on it through the whole thing she never wanted a relationship thats how i know she wont get back on me.
    Its not just the sex, but it is just an attempt on my account to be with her and feel like we are together again even if its only for one night. I wont exactly delude myself that we are back together but im just looking for a good time.

Ive never been in this situation before, but ive heard people saying that say sleeping with someone again is a bad idea - i just dont really know why, and how it will make me feel more empty?

First of all, you may be slightly delusional in your assumption that the second you get to her house she will be in the expensive underwear, waiting on silk sheets with the candles all lit...

Most likely, it will be a lot more awkward then you might hope. You probably won't end up having sex. If you do though, so what? No skin off your back. Just don't think she's obligated to take you back if you do get lucky.

Paz.