+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wtf?????

nebulachic Guest

Wtf?????

So this guy I was chatting with online made an overt sexual comment. First he told me he would come see my band and wanted to make out between sets. I was fine with that it kind of made me laugh. Then he said he wasn't sure he would be able to make it but if he did he would give me a [famous band] style "O" in the parking lot.

I didn't respond to his email for a few days.
    When I finally did he asked if I had been put off by his comment. I said it was and added that I found the making out one funny though.. not saying I WOULD have engaged in making out with him for sure though if we had met. I don't think he got that I was referring to the other comment. Anyway we had the following conversation yesterday. He read and deleted my last email without responding. WTF????????

Him: Oh, you would have. [regarding making out with him had he shown]

Me: [SMACK!]. Please... enlighten me.. Dr. Love.

Him: Let me get this straight....first you are appalled and offended by my junior-league come-on, then you are aroused and want to hear the details? You funny. I'm afraid I'd have to save THAT for in-person delivery.

Me: Details... hmmm... I think there is a misunderstanding. I was asking "Dr. Love" why it was you were so confident I would have made-out with you had we met in person.

Him: "Dr. Love"...definitely one of the better Kiss songs!!! I'm just an intern....

Me: That explains a lot. :tongue sticking out:

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is blatantly obvious you like to be abused. You have a history of bad boyfriends, you are attracted to nothing but bad men, and you come her KNOWING no one will support you in your insanity.

What gives?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ya'll are making me work today.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I vote to close all of Nebula's threads, all in favor?