+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which body type do girls prefer out of these choices? *Pics*

Which body type do girls prefer out of these choices? *Pics*

Deleted my account
    Last edited by someguy1984; 03-09-09 at 05:57 AM.

They're all yummy, but for me ...I love shoulders. Male 1 and male 2 have good shoulders and are just that little bit more attractive to me.

Why? Which one are you?

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    They're all yummy, but for me ...I love shoulders. Male 1 and male 2 have good shoulders and are just that little bit more attractive to me.

Why? Which one are you?
    I'll who i am once i get more votes.

The reason i ask, is because I'm trying to get a general idea if girls like more muscular guys, thin, broad shoulders, or average. Above, their is a combination. Male 2 is significantly bigger than male 1 and male 3 has more of a cut look, while 4 is more average.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Male 2 does not look bigger than male 3.

IMO it goes smallest to biggest and that's why I choose male 2. But if you really say that in real life male 2 is bigger I would opt for male 3. (In that pic he male 3 looks like he has small man boobs- but this could be his shirt). Male 4 looks too "ripped" for me.

I also like thin men, so male 1 is good but perhaps it's his clothes they fit a little big on his frame.

In the grand scheme of things however, all the men are a little too close in shape to judge, especially with mens clothes- considering they are baggy.

They all look more or less the same to me, so its hard to tell. But I tend to like guys who are a little skinny, so I would say male 1?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Male 2 does not look bigger than male 3.

IMO it goes smallest to biggest and that's why I choose male 2. But if you really say that in real life male 2 is bigger I would opt for male 3. (In that pic he male 3 looks like he has small man boobs- but this could be his shirt). Male 4 looks too "ripped" for me.

I also like thin men, so male 1 is good but perhaps it's his clothes they fit a little big on his frame.

In the grand scheme of things however, all the men are a little too close in shape to judge, especially with mens clothes- considering they are baggy.
    I said male 2 is bigger than male 1...Not 3...The biggest person muscle wise would be male 2 and 3. They are close. Thinnest would be male 1.

You are going from left to right, correct? Also, you think male 4 is ripped? Wow, clothes are deceiving. Male 3 is the most ripped of all...

Quote Originally Posted by flora View Post
    They all look more or less the same to me, so its hard to tell. But I tend to like guys who are a little skinny, so I would say male 1?
    So, your more into skinny? You don't like muscular guys, or would you prefer a guy with a little muscle and not a rail?

Some girls like really skinny and some like a little bit more to hold on to...

Here is the deal. I'm trying to get a general idea of what i should do. I'm starting to lift a lot more than i used to and i can tell I'm getting a bit more muscular, but i don't want to start looking weird. I want to know what's to big, or if I'm good where i am now? I can still lift weights regardless, but i can change my routine according to my goals...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy1984 View Post
    The reason i ask, is because I'm trying to get a general idea if girls like more muscular guys, thin, broad shoulders, or average. Above, their is a combination. Male 2 is significantly bigger than male 1 and male 3 has more of a cut look, while 4 is more average
    I read in bold as one sentence- opps.

I said male 2 is bigger than male 1...Not 3...The biggest person muscle wise would be male 2 and 3. They are close. Thinnest would be male 1.

You are going from left to right, correct? Also, you think male 4 is ripped? Wow, clothes are deceiving. Male 3 is the most ripped of all...
    Yes, clothes are very decieving. What we need is shirt off and men in tight underwear... THAT will get you votes!

So, your more into skinny? You don't like muscular guys, or would you prefer a guy with a little muscle and not a rail?

Some girls like really skinny and some like a little bit more to hold on to...

Here is the deal. I'm trying to get a general idea of what i should do. I'm starting to lift a lot more than i used to and i can tell I'm getting a bit more muscular, but i don't want to start looking weird. I want to know what's to big, or if I'm good where i am now? I can still lift weights regardless, but i can change my routine according to my goals...
    The thing is you're trying to fit everyones perfect profile. Don't look like a roid monkey but do look like you take nice care of yourself and that will be the best route. Honest to god. The men in the pic are so similar (given that we can only judge so much with clothes on) the guy on the right a little skinnier but he's no rail. And none of those guys are over the top ripped. So maybe tone down on the getting bigger and stay on board for keeping fit.

If you do happen to be guy 1 (he's just a little skinny, but I like skinny! well not scrawny skinny but thin) maybe build a little more then just be fit... FOR YOURSELF not for the ladies. Ladies flock to a man who's got a good clean attitude not a guy who is ripped and looking to score with as many as possible.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree.

Whip out the speedos.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I read in bold as one sentence- opps.

Yes, clothes are very decieving. What we need is shirt off and men in tight underwear... THAT will get you votes!

The thing is you're trying to fit everyones perfect profile. Don't look like a roid monkey but do look like you take nice care of yourself and that will be the best route. Honest to god. The men in the pic are so similar (given that we can only judge so much with clothes on) the guy on the right a little skinnier but he's no rail. And none of those guys are over the top ripped. So maybe tone down on the getting bigger and stay on board for keeping fit.

If you do happen to be guy 1 (he's just a little skinny, but I like skinny! well not scrawny skinny but thin) maybe build a little more then just be fit... FOR YOURSELF not for the ladies. Ladies flock to a man who's got a good clean attitude not a guy who is ripped and looking to score with as many as possible.
    lol, nice response.

I know this is all stupid and hard to judge. I'm just trying to get an average of a typical girls "ideal" man.

I'm guy one. I have plenty more pictures of myself, but not sure how much that will help.

I've just noticed my chest and arms are getting bigger. (genetics) I don't want to start looking like a ball, lol. But, it's starting to look better in shirts i suppose...The thing is, you can't gain muscle without gaining fat, so i was worried i might put on a gut! lol. Unless i use anabolic steroids, but i would never choose that route!!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not one person said eww to guy 1. My bf is wayyy smaller than you, so yeah *most* women like a little meat, but most women don't want roid monkeys, or fat asses who do nothing. So anything inbetween will suit the vast majoirty of women!

And on your frame, I think getting a gut would only happen should you do absoluetly nothing but sit on your ass and drink beer. Which you don't, I don't think you have anything to worry about except keeping fit, and happy.

Well, thank you

But looks are deceiving a bit. My dad is pretty big, but also drinks a lot and doesn't have the best diet...My point is, i know i can put weight on and could potentially get bigger. Male 2 is actually my cousin, lol.

Anyway, it's not a huge deal, i just wanted to get a general idea! It always makes things easier drawing a girls attention by appearance. It's only a bonus.

Plus, i don't want to waste my time in the gym working hard and then shattering my appearance. It's important to look at all angles. Yes, i workout for myself, but 3rd party perspective is important when your a single guy looking.

Just looking for an average and the right choice.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All of the guys in the picture are very average. All would suit most women.

Note: glasses are god damn sexy.

Really? Wasn't aware girls liked glasses. I think i look stupid in that picture. I just thought it was a funny pic, lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you look like a goof in that one (in a cute way)... but glasses (not the bottle bottom ones) are bloody hot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast