+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What will you say??

What will you say??

Ok guys here is a question I want to ask . You've to tell what have u said if u were at the same condition given below

Suppose u love a girl more than ur life and can do anythin for her . You trust her more than anyone. One day she ask u "Why should I trust u ? You may also have wrong intentions like other guys" So what will be ur reaction?? How will u feel and what will u say to her??

Reply guys

I can confidently say that I wouldn't love a girl more that my life until I have know her for a good amount of time. And I suspect that a girl that knows someone for a good amount of time wouldn't say that. Right?

But if a girl I like said that to me after a couple of weeks/months, I would say 'Your right, I could be', and suss out if she is using that as an exit strategy or she wants to get to know me better.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

First of all, I'm not sure you can convince someone to trust you. She either does or she doesn't, and logic only plays one part of that. I guess I would tell her to look within herself and find the reason, or some shit like that. It sounds like she's asking you to make some kind of commitment, and it's extremely vague.

And what, exactly, does she mean by "wrong intentions"? That you might be some kind of player?
    Spammer Spanker

I'm not talkin abt myself lol . I jus asked .

And ur right abt wrong intentions thing

hymmm? Good question Kai.
    I would say "I cant make you want to trust me. Only time with me will show if thats true or not".
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps you are expecting her to trust you prematurely. It takes time to develop a deep sense of trust.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First off I highly doubt I love a girl more than my life, becuase my life comes first then the girl I am with.

But as a guy that has some trust issuses (they are general ones, not really aimed at girls) and indepent, my answer would depend on how long the relationship has been going on. If it was with in 6 or so months, I would that you [refering to the girl friend] just have to take that risk, but do start small and let it grow as you get to know me better and know how I am like. But if I was asked this question with 6 or more months in the relationship, I would point to my past behavior and actions but I would also question the question as well. Becuase like others have said by asking such a question it is a way out of a relationship. And if a girl wants out its better to just say it. Ya I would like to know why, but I rather get such news straight up.

If this girl dont trust me, then why bother. Love comes from 2 sides. If the girl dont trust me then i have to let her go. ( how difficult this will be i dont know )
    // mydatingplaces.com //

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you will so easily give her up, then it wasn't love anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Or was it?

Sometimes you just need to know when to stop.

I'm still figuring that out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    But sayin somethin like this can hurt a lot

tell her that you're not "just like the rest of those guys". you're a man.
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    Ok guys here is a question I want to ask . You've to tell what have u said if u were at the same condition given below

Suppose u love a girl more than ur life and can do anythin for her . You trust her more than anyone. One day she ask u "Why should I trust u ? You may also have wrong intentions like other guys" So what will be ur reaction?? How will u feel and what will u say to her??

Reply guys
    "Why should I date someone who's that insecure?"