+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend wont do ANYTHING sexual... help needed

Girlfriend wont do ANYTHING sexual... help needed

*summary at bottem*
    well me and this girl have been going out for the summer but I was on a trip for more then a month however we did talk on the phone for hours on end almost each night... well since I came back we have been spending as much time together as possible (making out). before she dated me, she dated 2 other guys, one lasted 3 moths but NOTHING happend and the other guy she dated only kissed her once... anyway she is extremely shy. just the other day I almost had boob but yet again she got worried as shit and told me not to, so we just made out. however she is very cuddely... basically I am looking for a way to get to lick/kiss her boobs... basically she needs to trust me further, although she already does.

summary
    ----------------------------------------------
    trying to get into girlfriends shirt, need her to trust me more.

notes:
    her parents trust me.
    we are in love.
    we have a perfect spot to be alone for more then an hour.
    I am NOT looking for sex, just trying to get her to feel pleasure...

Give her time.
    <3

any other sugestions?

Not really. She'll come around when she's ready to move forward.
    <3

well, i almost have her... }:| shes mine soon
    Last edited by mouser55; 28-08-06 at 02:33 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mouser55 View Post
    well, i almost have her... }:| shes mine soon
    This is great and all, but remember to respect her by keeping what she is saying in mind.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I am NOT looking for sex, just trying to get her to feel pleasure...
    what a load of bs. just go to a brothel if you wanna lick some girls boobs out. why do you want a gf?

have you no depth? i wonder what she sees in you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah! This guy needs to read my old threads... XD Back when I was ****in' 12.

Maybe someday he'll become a badass too... just kidding.

--------

Oh, just to stay on-topic... It depends on the girl man. Either she'll let you with more sweet-talk, or she won't. My girlfriend did. It took 4 months to hug the bitch, (Megan, guys, Megan) but I did it. I was able to finger her after 13 months, and then I left her a week later for another girl. I was ****ed up back then....

I ended up making out with her last Easter and apologizing... a good 3-4 years later, but an apology is always valid.

Just give her time, keep workin' it man.

[EDIT] Also, dreamer is right. You are looking for sex, you're just not saying it, you depthless asshole.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 28-08-06 at 08:17 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she is saying no, she isn't ready. Respect her or leave her. You guys are probably too young for this anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah... honestly you sound like a pig... if its such a big deal to you you don't deserve to put her through your shit... just being honest with my opinion. Love her for who she is, not her boobs. Female monkies have boobs if that's all you want... and they won't make you buy them shit either...

"well, i almost have her... }:| shes mine soon" ... this scares me and that the only reason you are posting is to get there, not trying to get some thoughts as to how she is feeling and WHY she doesn't trust you, just THAT she doesn't... you are clearly too young and immature to be having any sort of physical relationship... if you don't like my opinion, don't take it; but you did ask

Give her time. If you love her then you'll wait until she is ready. Or you can be like every other jerk and force it on her then end up breaking up and she'll regret it and making herself feel less.

i dont want to hurt her, and thoes who say im immature or im too young, please go away

please go away
    oh, very mature!

mouser55, if you WERE mature, you wouldn't be asking "how can I get into my girlfriends shirt?" in the first place. And if you were even a little bit mature, you wouldn't ask for "any other suggestions?" and say "go away" to anyone who isn't saying what you had hoped we'd tell you.

You just have to give her time. And stop sneakily trying to touch her breasts. For gods sakes; she can tell what you're doing, and she explicitly told you not to. And if you don't want to hurt her, then stop damaging her self-esteem by treating her like a piece of meat.
    When she is ready, she will let you know. If you are so trustworthy and mature, then start showing it by giving her the time she needs.

Relationships should all start off with RESPECT.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

According to my friend Kyle, every good relationship should start off with sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast