+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your help; Relationship Advice!

I need your help; Relationship Advice!

Me and my girlfriend have been together for almost three years. This past year/year and a half, the relationships been rough and bumpy. Sometimes I think I do not have time for a girlfriend, and that we should maybe call it quits. I think she is too attached though. I love her but yesterday she really made me mad. I told her that I would be taking my sister to school and couldn't hang out. She, after I told her what I was going to be doing, ended up texting my sister, asking her if she did indeed go to school today. I took my sister to the library at her school so she said "no she didn't have class today". Then I recieve a call from my girlfriend, telling me that I lied. And that she found out by texting my sister. I told her what I did and she said she was sorry. But, to me, thats a very big leap. She just accused me of lying, I don't know what to do.

So here is my question, I felt a little betrayed/weird that she had to go behind my back to figure out what was going on. I don't expect those types of things out of her. I was very mad about this and have been thinking about calling it quits. It seems like she doesn't trust me. I believe that she doesn't trust me. I was a little hurt but now I'm really pissed. I don't know what to do. Please help me!!!

Thanks!!!

She does love you very much from what you told and the way she is feeling, insecure, may be has to do with your actions or with the way you are behavioring, fights, can be anything.
    Talk to her, she needs to feel safe and reasured of your love
    good luck

I completely agree with the prev two posts. If you're thinking of calling it quits as you said.....she can probably tell. Male or female, when you have been with someone for that long you can tell when they're acting like something is up ..... so the reason she asked may have been her thinking that something was that you were possibly cheating? Be upfront with her. Ask her why she went to your sister and why she didn't trust/believe you. Tell her you just want to know because you were offended by it. Whatever you do don't act like you're super pissed of it won't make her tell you the truth, it'll just cause some ridiculous fight you'll both regret later.