+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thongs

lilwing89 Guest

thongs

my girlfriend just started wearing thongs. she started by wearing them only around me. i liked it, they look hott and yea i like it when she wears them....around me. now that she is comfy wearing them, she wears them all the time. at school and everywhere else.

she said she only got them because they work better for volleyball... but she quit the volleyball team and still wears them.

the reason i am so damn flustered is because i can see her thong at school when she is just sitting there. and other guys can too. i feel like she is trying to attract more guys to her by making herself as beautiful as she can.

id like her to atleast stop making it so guys can see her buttcrack at school... but i dont want to control her either.... last time there was a situation like this, the girl threw a temper and thought i was trying to control her by telling her what to wear, when i was simply telling her how i felt

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, that's controlling her.

Sorry, guy.

lilwing89 Guest
    telling her how i feel is not trying to control her. telling her what to wear is. im trying to tell her how i feel without being or sounding controlling.

i like your name

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what more you can do than to just tell her you would rather she cover her ass up. I guess at this point she is more interested in turning on the boys than she is in keeping you happy. Sorry. lilwing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I guess at this point she is more interested in turning on the boys than she is in keeping you happy. Sorry. lilwing.
    im not sure if that is the case....

King Zarathu Guest
    You never know. I think you should just tell her how you feel again, and if she doesn't like how you feel then stuff her face with your dick.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89 View Post
    im not sure if that is the case....
    Well then what IS the case? If she has her thong hanging out, it is because she WANTS people to see it. She may not want to admit it, but it's true. Maybe (and I am being generous here) she is doing it to show off to her *girlfriends*, but she is defintely showing someone.

Be happy though. Displaying thongs (and also navels) is soooo last year in Los Angeles. The trend should be over where you live in the next couple of years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    You never know. I think you should just tell her how you feel again, and if she doesn't like how you feel then stuff her face with your dick.
    Behave yourself.

Lilwing, I'm sorry about your gf dressing like a hoochie. Does she actually act like a hoochie as well? If not, don't fret. Maybe somebody will make a nasty comment about her dressing like Christina Aguilera and she'll stop it.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    if she doesn't like how you feel then stuff her face with your dick.
    im not surprised you got pulled over for speeding.

what kind of nincumpoop thinks of that kind of BS?

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Does she actually act like a hoochie as well?
    no, infact the only trashy thing she wears in public is thongs. she really dresses beautifully other than that though. she has a way of being sexy without the trashy bs.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89 View Post
    im not surprised you got pulled over for speeding.

what kind of nincumpoop thinks of that kind of BS?
    No, I wasn't being sarcastic or joking at all.

Too bad there's not an emoticon of a guy holding up a sign saying "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC YOU INTELLIGENCE-LACKING, INBRED, LIFELESS COCK!"

lilwing89 Guest
    please stop spamming this board with useless crap. nobody wants to hear things like that. especially the people you offend

King Zarathu Guest

Oh, quit slap-fighting like a couple of bitches.

Back to the thong thing- is everybody else doing this as well? Maybe it's just an unfortunate fashion burden for you and every other bf in town to bear.

King Zarathu Guest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast