+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confussed and angry

confussed and angry

Right about 2 years ago now I was madly in love with a good friend, after abit I got a friend to find out if she liked me or not. Turned out she did, aparantly she loved me. but she was with a boyfriend at that time. About a month later she got rid off him because he was caught kissing another girl.

I left it for abou 2 months to let her get over him, and from I could tell she was. Anyway I asked her out while she on holiday by the phone and she said yes. But as soon as she came back I went away for 1 week down south of england.

We spent 3 full days together which i thought was gr8, had a gr8 times but yet we still didn't kiss or hugh, or even hold hands. anyway after the 3rd time we spent the day together I got a text from here saying that, i think we should just be friends, were better at friends than being a couple. for a couple of months I stoppped talking to her because i was heart brocken which then lead me to feeling nothign for her. We didn't go out, talk on phone or on msn.

couple months later while i was around at a friends house she came online on msn and started talking to him and she was saying "i think i realy hurt phils feeling when i dumped him, we havn't talk for some times" blah blah. when i got home i realised that if i stopped talking to her forever i would loss a good friend. so i started talking to her again. but i had lost my love for her and didn't realy fancy her any more.

over time i started to realy like her again and then couple months ago i realised i fanced her again. she admited to still liking me and i to said the same back.

now last week we was talking on msn joking around and stuff and she asked a question would u go out with me, but i kinda ignored it carry a convo we was having before, later she texted me saying would u go out with me. the only reason i ignored it the first time because i wanted time to think. if i go out with her will it end like last time. 3 days and then all she wants is to be friend again. i said yes to the question thinking she had changed and it would happen again but every time i saw her i tried realy hard to kiss her. but she never saw the signle, or she was ignoring them. a week later (yesterday) she came online and we got talking. having a laugh and stuff and then out of thin air

"i think we should be friends, i don't think were right together as a couple, i have college, work and football training and i don't think we'll have much time for each other" some more but i can't remember. i was realy upset because the same thing had happened again.

throuhout the night i realised that i was becoming less upset and more angry. tpday i woke up more pissed off than upset. i could of cried last night. tried dam hard to not to but this morning just pissed off. i knew something like this would happen. i just though she was different from 2 years ago. obviousle she hasn't changed at all.

the thing that confusses me is that if she thought last time we weren't right as a couple why did she ask me out this time? it doesn't make sense. for some reason last night i was lying to her after she said it. i think i was upset, she asked if i was mad. and i said no just upset when i was mad. so today when shes on msn am gonna tell her ihow i truly feel, plus i want a true answer to why she dumped me. i aint accepting that piss poor excuss of were not right together.

but after that i don't know what to do. i don't realy want to be friends with her after this after the way shes treated and played with my heart, its obviouse i liked her more than she liked me. am i not boyfriend material or is it her problem and how she feels. i don't knw am realy confussed byw this

sorry for my poor english

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some people are just better off as friends. So stick with that. It seems like when you both confess your feelings to each other......that are more then friendship.....you both end up getting so tense around each other that you can't even pursue a relationship.....with each other.

Try just being friends.....

If you can't handle it and your feelings get in the way....then maybe its best to move on.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

well i found out last nitgh that she didn't think there was any spark between us. but whats nire interesting and makes me even more angry. she dumped me the first time because she liked someone else so she thought she'd dump me. yeh now i feel unwanted and angry. its hard enough for me to get into a relationship never mind getting dumped by the girl i thought was perfect for me

oh and i asked her why she asked me out and she said this

cos i like ur personality more n a know u liked me

It sounds like this girl doesent know what she wants......

You really should forget her and move on dude.... She played you twice, and If your just gonna keep coming back to her she will get used to this game and hurt you even more.

i aint gonna go back to her. i have learnt my lesson. she keeps saying i don't wanna talk about it. i feel bad as it is. and that makes me feel that she doesn't care about my feelings, or me. and that just makes me angry. i think this friendship is actualy ruined now