+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post things you ALWAYS do when picking up chicks?

Post things you ALWAYS do when picking up chicks?

For example, I like to go up to the hottest chick in the bar and talk to her first. Even if I dont have a shot. If I chat her up and make her laugh then other girls see that, plus it gives me confidence.

What's the point of going after the hottest chick in the bar if she's a vapid empty sack of shit looking to use your for your credit card?

Physically attractive is one thing. Intellectually stimulated is another.

As for what I do when I'm picking up an attractive woman? I'm just me. Because, frankly they're going to see the real me eventually and either they're going to like me for being me, or I don't really care about dating them.

I find it interesting that you have to do things that give you confidence, rather than actually feel and be confident outright.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Unlike Lite I understand what you're doing. I actually don't head for the hottest one I can find, but rather the first one that appeals to my interest. I might have to steal your move though because the results of that could be incredibly helpful especially if she digs you and then you walk away to chat with someone else. Very interesting.

In my day to day I do this one: If I see someone at say the grocery store or wherever I'm out I'll look at her until she eventually makes eye contact, at which point I smile and see how she responds. If she smiles back I move in, if not I move on. I also chat with random people when I feel like I'm in the mood, can help get rid of that AA issue if you just roll from person to person without thinking about it, good practice in general.
    Last edited by TheWizard; 18-01-10 at 03:01 PM.

Even if you get shot down talking to the hottest chick in the place, if you think its funny (like I do) and walk away smiling...you're ahead with any girls that just saw you talk to her.

If she hauls off and slaps you in the face then thats a different story lol.

Pick up lines work? This is news to me.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

If I told you you had a beautiful body, QofC, would you hold it against me?

Wokka-wokka!
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Personally, I talk to women, I don't "pick up chicks", I'm not 12 .

I really shouldn't give away my secrets but I will share with you my ultimate pick up move.

I walk up to a girl and ask her:

"if you were a pirate, would you have a parrot on this shoulder <point to nearest shoulder> or this shoulder?" <point to farthest shoulder and put my arm around her>

100% of the time, they are impressed by my originality and take me home to bang them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    I really shouldn't give away my secrets but I will share with you my ultimate pick up move.

"if you were a pirate, would you have a parrot on this shoulder <point to nearest shoulder> or this shoulder?" <point to farthest shoulder and put my arm around her>

100% of the time, they are impressed by my originality and take me home to bang them.
    LOL!

That. Is. Awesome.

What do you do after your arm is around her shoulder, grin like an idiot while she laughs at you? I can't imagine anything else happening other than that!

I seriously love that though...

Originality? Really? I always think of that as one of the classics. A cute one, though.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 21-01-10 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post

If you did that to me. I would turn around and say... I like your shoulders better.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dunno that's way to forward for me. If a guy did that to me I would look him straight in the face and say "please don't touch me".

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I dunno that's way to forward for me. If a guy did that to me I would look him straight in the face and say "please don't touch me".
    Agreed, that would probably be awkward for me if someone was to do that, even when I don't know their name or anything about them...
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Like I said, if you need some bullshit "pickup line", then you're either a loser or a kid.

I don't go for the hottest girl or the girl that appeals my interest the most. In fact, I don't really go for any girl.

Instead, I just make conversation with random girls with no intention of picking a girl up and I just try to have fun.

Usually, if you got your shit together, some of the girls will start showing signs of interest; I pick the one that likes me the most (assuming she's reasonably attractive) and go with her.

The problem with choosing a particular girl to hit on is that if you fail, it makes it so much harder with the next girl. But if you wait and choose a girl that already likes you then you're set lol.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 22-01-10 at 03:36 AM. Reason: clarity purposes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast