+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need Help!

I Need Help!

Ok, So I've been dating this girl for a while she says she loves me but like she is always talking about other guys and how hot they are. Im a jealous person and she doesnt help out because she is talking about guys and stuff about guys. All My friends always say they see her with this one guy and she is always flirting with him. They say she follows him around like a puppy dog, at the begining of our relationship she was flirting with this one guy and said that she was gonna break up with me and go out with him. And After all these months she is still talking about him and she talks about how he is "Hot". Im Not the type to move on in a day after a long relationship but she is the complete opposite. I Know i shouldnt freak out over stupid stuff but i just dont understand why girls say they love you so much but they move on in a day and Think about other guys all the time. She has had a thing with this guy forever and I was reading there IM's and he asked her if he looked hotter this year then last year, and of course she was like " yes, not in a flirting way" (like that changes anything) and she asked the same and of course he was like "Yes!" But Whatever, What i really need help with is why she says i love you so much but she really would also date him, its like why me over him. I already know shes more attracted to him. So Yeah,

man i dont know. i myself wouldnt put up with that sh*t, cuz i'm a jealous mofo! and the girls i have been with have never been that open with saying who they think are hot. probably cuz they know that i'm a hot head that *used* to fight a lot and dont want me in jail or prison. but man i'd say if she is that interested in other guys kick her ass to the curb. maybe she is just with you for stability? sorry to say it but she sounds like she would cheat on you if she had the chance. good luck.