+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys like me change, or am i a joke?

Do guys like me change, or am i a joke?

I dated this girl for 5 years, I loved her then, i really did, and i love her now. However i was being stupid, and i cheated on her more than once. I did it because i thought i needed more, more of what? idk. Then i come to find out that what i wanted, what i needed was right there in front of me all this time. which is HER. We have been apart for almost a year now, however we still talk and we still hang out and even go on dates. I love this girl more then anything. I want to show her i am not the same man. I am a NEW person. However i keep making the same mistakes, i am not messing with other girls, but im always talking to much, ruining her day, not giving her space, fighting with her, i cant seem to make her happy, because im always doing something STUPID. Im tired of doing stupid things, im tired of making her day bad, and ruining everything for her. She is the SWEETEST girl i ever met, and all i wanna do is make her happy. But i fail day after day after day. Is it because im just a big joke, because i KNOW im trying my best to make her happy, but i seem to mess up EVERTHING. what can i do, what do i do, i dont wanna lose her. I love her.

Dude. What the hell is the matter with you? Either you really are stupid, which it doesn't sound like you are, or maybe, just possibly, you and this girl just weren't meant to be.

Have you ever imagined what it might be like to be around someone that wasn't annoyed with you constantly and didn't have her day ruined by you? have you considered the fact that it's possible that she, sweetness herself, could be part of the problem?

Yes, you are a bad boy for cheating. That sucks, and I hope you never do that again, but it sounds like there's a whole lot more going on, like maybe you two are simply incompatible.

Cut yourself some slack, why don't you?
    Spammer Spanker

You won't be truly happy (nor mature) till you know how to live on your own and to take care of all your needs by yourself, nor will you be able to have a healthy relation till you have accomplished such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My experience with that is that you probably aren't right for each other. My ex-husband cheated on me and every girl before me, but he's been in a solid relationship with someone else for three years now and has remained faithful. Not because he 'changed', I think he just found the person that brought out the better side of him.

Sounds to me like you two aren't a match. Best thing you can do for both of you is move on, and you'll find the person that makes you be a better person, and someone that you make happy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You and this girl's relationship has been dragged through the mud long enough. Your like a car that has worn through the tires and you're just scraping along on the rims kicking up sparks.

You BOTH need to move on and let everything go. Love makes people want to be better persons.