+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blown chances

Blown chances

Two questions, the first of which married posters need not answer:

1) You ever look at one single pivotal encounter (or not in my case; why the **** did she have to flake? That could've been a life-changing, life-saving meet up) and realize if only that had gone through, things sure would be different (and for the better)?

2) You guys ever think about imagined attractive girls who are probably getting ****ed right now whilst you're sitting there, picturing how some guy, deserving or not, is probably ****ing them right now and they're both living fun lives while yours is just a waste of resources?

Lately I've been playing video games more often than I would ordinarily, as I typically find it a waste of time. But now it's the only place and time I feel important.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Thinking back to BEFORE I was married. The thoughts of married people count because we had to go through being single to find a partner.

1. No. If it was going to be life-changing, life-saving then it wouldn't have failed.

2. No. If a guy wasn't into me (and yes, it did happen more than once), I didn't focus on them and who they are with now. Instead I focused on what the future could hold. When I was single, I certainly never felt like my life was a waste of resources....thought I sometimes felt it was bit wasted when I was unhappily married.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I keep picturing beautiful girls having sex and it just makes me so angry that I am not those guys. Makes me want to workout until I pass out and/or die..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

OK then, I'll leave you to it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I can't do that now because I don't yet have a job to afford the equipment and the diet...Real Catch-22. Makes me wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up.

And BTW, that girl that ditched me....she totally lied about being too busy to meet up this semester (her excuse): she STILL has a profile. Makes me so ****ing annoyed and angry,,,,

Oh for Heaven's sake.....You think the same thing doesn't happen to everyone who tries online dating. Have you never read other people's accounts of OLD? Do you think you're so special that you'd be exempt from it?

Stop whining...it's getting real boring

..true. But most don't end up still being virgins at age 40...

No, they didn't. Why? Because they didn't curl up in a ball of self pity and anger.

I'm trying to change. But it just makes me so mad that a former best friend is so douchey and gets handed everything in life while I have to struggle for it. I once almost snuck to his house to slash his tires and key his car, which he totally deserved. But I didn't. And there hasn't been much reward from abstention: he continues to go through life being handed shit and I gotta work for the nothing I have.

Stop bitching

Nobody said life was fair. There is some guy starving in Africa right now wishing he could have the supply of food you do, and had the time to play video games and go to college. You are a glass-half-empty kind of guy. Until you change that, you will always be bitter and resentful of anybody who appears to have it better than you do. No doubt right now you are concocting some reason why the starving guy in Africa has it better than you.

Lol, I wouldn't go that far. But I hate that Africa example: Everyone conveniently applies it to others but when that those people who allude to it have problems, suddenly the Africa example isn't relevant..That ALWAYS happens.

I knew you would pooh-pooh it. At least I don't have the illusion that you actually want to improve.

To answer your questions:
    1) No, because I realize the past cannot be changed, only the future can.
    2) No, because I am that guy who is undeserving of the beautiful woman who is begging me to take her tonight. Sometimes you just have to accept life's gifts and say "what the f*ck!"

I am trying. In the meantime, without a job and money to blow on girls to convince them to like me, I am uber frustrated.

Are you married, dem?

Nah, divorced. I was married for 5 years. Not really looking to get married again. I do have a good job, and I am generous.
    Last edited by dem862; 07-05-13 at 01:41 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast