Please tell me your opinion to this problem.I will be happy to listen kind and usefull words.

We've known each other many years. Sometimes we were lovers sometimes not. Two years ago we had different lives.He has almost marred. And I had another boyfriend.But after a year we met. He was alone with heavy psychological problems.His newborn child was dead. He broke up with that girl and he needed my help to recovery from this incident. At first I was with him and didn't understand what had happened, latter I got to know this story.

One year passed.He told me that I am kind and nice person and that he loves me.He offers me to live together, rent a flat and he wants child. I was very pleased but one think I don't understand...

He doesn't love to kiss me.He hugs me very seldom.Usually when I tell him about it and mad on him he do.
He tell me that I need to direct my energy for something else.

One day he was laying with me on the couch and started to take my clothes off. I told him "what are you doing? I don't want so fast..please kiss me! " He answered me that he didn't want..." It offended me.I don't know what to do.I need caress and kindness,kisses and love...but what is it i don't know.

May be it is common problem?
Or may be it isn't a problem...
Does he love me? Why does he offer me to live together?
Do you meet with such problem?