+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me with my crush?

Help me with my crush?

Im dating him for 2 months. I'm 18 years old and he is 22 years old. We are not in relationship. Every time when I ask him if he want something more, he said that he dont want to commit yet and he don't have plans with me.., he had 2 year relationship, he stoped talking with her at 29 july 2012. But he always telling me how he misses me when he is sleeping alone( we hadn't have sex yet). And when we are on date, he always look into my eyes and then to my lips. And he is confused when I ask him something, when he is looking at me. Can somebody tell me if we will have a relationship? I can wait for him, but I hope that he will be worth of it. + he said that I reminds him on his ex-girlfriend. The last one. He said that he want to be on valentine day with me.

Sorry for bad english. Help me please . Thanks!
    Last edited by LilPiki; 28-01-13 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LilPiki View Post
    Can somebody tell me if we will have a relationship?
    what do you think we are, psychics? hahaha just kidding, but there is really no way we can tell you what will happen... it is up to him to make that decision. maybe he still needs some time to sort out his feelings and deal with what happened with his ex, but if he enjoys spending time with you and takes you on dates, there is a good chance that he likes you and just needs time. good luck!

I can't see it going anywhere
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks sweetheart!