+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was she trying to make me jealous?

Was she trying to make me jealous?

Ok, this may sound kind of complicated. I will make it as simple as possible. My gf broke up with me, she deleted me on facebook and msn and so did HER friend. A week later she unblocked me on facebook, but did not add me back, and her friend started talking to me again and all he would talk about was my ex then I noticed that she'd started postings things on his FB page like " I LOVE YOU" ( she knows I hate this kind of things even though they're friends only). He'd go on msn and talk about her all the time and ask If I've been talking to some girl( whom my ex has always been jealous of). Last night he said that she had told him something pretty interesting but couldn't tell me, I know he wanted me to think she's been with other guys, I don't know if she's or not. But the point is Do you guys think she asked him to add me back only to make me jealous? then he said that she misses me a little bit etc... is she playing games or what? I am not that experianced when it comes to women's games so can anyone give me a hint?

Every time I see Facebook and MSN (IM, AOL messenger, whatever), I automatically assume you guys are just kids dealing with immature feelings that don't really go deeper than the surface.
    I always wonder why you young people waste time torturing yourselves. I know I did the same thing 15+ years ago, but if I had to do it all over again, I would NOT get into a serious relationship
    until I'm settled and capable. It's very childish to make someone jealous.

OP, seems like you spend far too much time on FB and judging by all of your previous posts which all relate to what you have seen on FB.

Spending time on there and spying on what your ex is saying, not saying, etc....you are no more than adding to your hurt and trying to figure out what they do and why they do it, only serves to be a continuous and constant 'head fck'. Total waste of time trying to figure them out.

If I was you I'd block her. Make her wonder and for a change, as to why you did something!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Every time I see Facebook and MSN (IM, AOL messenger, whatever), I automatically assume you guys are just kids dealing with immature feelings that don't really go deeper than the surface.
    Because they usually always are.