+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Old kinky texts on boyfriends phone

Old kinky texts on boyfriends phone

OK just a bit of advice from a mans point of view. Been with my BF for a year now. Things are going great and hes a really good man. I was looking through old message I had sent him on his phone, not snooping, I was looking at things I had written to him, kind of tells a story so was just remembering back .Few of them quite dirty, so fun to read them again.

There were a few texts in with mine from another girl. Before he met me so thats cool, I dont care about that, everyone has a past. What does bother me is that he is constantly sayin how small his phone memory is, always having to delete texts because he wants to use the space to save my messages. His phone memory is ridiculously small! The text from this girl were pretty kinky, and one or 2 pics she had sent him too. She was not someone he went out with for long, just fling really. So my question is why is he keeping these texts nowadays, especially when he has hardly any space for messages in his phone. He goes out of his way to make jokes about him wanting to save all my messages but very little room in the phone , so why doesnt he just get rid of them. It was about 1 year before he even met me, i dont think he is a cheater or anything like that, it just seems a bit strange to make the effort to keep them.

I dunno if i should bother saying anything to him, dont want to argue about ti, I just think its a bit weird. Again i know everyone has a past, I myself have been married before but there's no way id keep kinky texts/photos from my ex husband, let alone some guy that I just hooked up with a few times. I know my boyfriend would be put out if he saw that i was keeping things like that.

Not the biggest deal in the world, i know, probably some guy trophy thing but I would just like a guys opinion

Im not a guy but id say he still looks at those texts and pics and still wants her..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".