+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is boyfriend perverted?

Is boyfriend perverted?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 years (he is almost 41 and I am 29). We have gone to nudist places before as a non-sexual activity, just to relax and we know families from these resorts. Recently, I found under the bed a folder of pictures of very young girls about 12-16. Some were teens from the family we know that were taken on our trips. I have found him very often masturbating to the photos. He doesn't know I know about it. I feel disgusted like I am dating some pervert. He has mentioned to me that all men masturbate to girls this age. Am I out of line by being opposed to this?

My opinion.. is that your boyfriend is a sicko ... Yes he is perverted. 'What i think you should do is get out of this relationship because it hurts u even more

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what the f*ck.. he masterbates to your cousins who are 12?? that is fuct up shit.

you should tell him what you think about everything. he probably will not take it lightly but i think that in the long run, things hopefully will work out for the better. i don't think that you need to get out of this relationship as purity has said, but you better figure out what YOU want from him in the long run as well. underage incest doesn't go well with a lot of people.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by jasmeen20
    I found under the bed a folder of pictures of very young girls about 12-16. Some were teens from the family we know that were taken on our trips. I have found him very often masturbating to the photos.
    wha wha what? That is not right....thats all I am going to say..*shrugs as he leaves*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could jerk off to a 16 year old girl without a guilty conscious.

And whether you really believe he is or isn't, calling him a pervert definitely won't help the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I could jerk off to a 16 year old girl without a guilty conscious.

And whether you really believe he is or isn't, calling him a pervert definitely won't help the situation.
    Your different, your of age. Whereas he is a 41 year old man, if you ask me there is a fine line between jacking off to someone who is more or less your age opposed to a person who is 20+ years older.

He has mentioned to me that all men masturbate to girls this age.
    Yeah, yeah thats total bullshit.

We have gone to nudist places before as a non-sexual activity, just to relax and we know families from these resorts. Recently, I found under the bed a folder of pictures of very young girls about 12-16. Some were teens from the family we know that were taken on our trips.
    What kind of ****ing family were you (Assuming its from your side) born in? Thats totally ****t up.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

well you could tell that he obviously likes younger women right? you guys are older so the 12 year difference in your age isn't too bad, but that's kind of a hint don't you think?

anyway, those are girls who's parents you know. that's kinda sick, don't you think?

You should rename this thread to 'Just how perverted is my boyfriend?'.

My answer to that: Very, in fact, disgustingly so.

My advice to you: Get out.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Twelve year olds? Those are children . That makes him a pedophile.

Tell him so and leave. Can you imagine marrying this guys and having kids knowing he jerks off to pictures of twelve year olds?? That would scare the shit outta me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa whoa whoa.

I feel more secure knowing this dude is in a relationship with somebody who recognizes this taboo behavior, rather than him all alone to his own devices.

Stay with him, and try to help him with this issue.

Thanks for the the great advice everybody. I agree that I should leave because I do not want to feel like this anymore. I really feel sick when I see this. I do think 12 is entirely waayy to young, but just for future reference, what age do you think it is acceptable to masturbate to nude pictures. For instance, what if a girl is 13 but looks pretty developed. Would that be considered okay? Where should I draw the line? I realize most of you are still young. Consider the fact that he is almost 41.

Thanks for the the great advice everybody. I agree that I should leave because I do not want to feel like this anymore. I really feel sick when I see this. I do think 12 is entirely waayy to young, but just for future reference, what age do you think it is acceptable to masturbate to nude pictures. For instance, what if a girl is 13 but looks pretty developed. Would that be considered okay? Where should I draw the line? I realize most of you are still young. Consider the fact that he is almost 41.
    Its like a small hunch but...your not the guy are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Its like a small hunch but...your not the guy are you?
    No, I am definately the girlfriend. I really want to know because I am seriously thinking of getting rid of him. The pictures I saw were mostly of 13-14 year old girls who were somewhat developed but some looked about 16 while a few looked as young as 12. I still feel like this is taboo territory and do not approve. He has said in the past that most men like when puberty starts coming in on a girl, that that is a real turn on seeing the changes starting to take place. Is this true? I am just trying to understand a man's perspective and like female advice on how they feel about it is.

jesus no, thats disgusting...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I still feel like this is taboo territory and do not approve. He has said in the past that most men like when puberty starts coming in on a girl, that that is a real turn on seeing the changes starting to take place. Is this true? I am just trying to understand a man's perspective and like female advice on how they feel about it is.
    It is NOT true.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast