+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a wise advice

Need a wise advice

Hmm, How can I start. I bet I'm so depressed that I cant find a way to start....
    my story started two years ago. I have never before loved someone online and I never expected to love someone online until I met that guy, this guy that is three and a half years younger than me. at first it wasnt a relationship it was more like an open friend whom I used to tell everything, and suddenly we turned into an awesome releationship. that guy loved me so damn much. I knew he is the one, I knew that no one on the whole earth could ever love me like the way he loved me.
    Even though we never met , his words and the way he acted made me sure 1000% that this is more than love. time started to pass by very fast and we started seriously to think about meeting, though we live in different far parts on earth.
    my family wouldnt let me travel (I'm 22 now) and he is very poor person. and here our releationship started to get weak.
    lots of fight and lots of tears, lots of recored voices of him and promises he couldn't keep due to the miserable poorness he is living in. his biggest fear was us breaking up or failing of making this love turn true. I knew he isnt a liar , I know him more than any person on earth and the last thing he would ever do is lying. now his life got even worse and worse like the last june his internet went off for a whole month and I couldnt tell what on earth did happen.
    when he came back he apologised so much writing me emails and alot of emails and his words are those who can easily capture any girls heart...... for instance a part of one of his messages was :
    My beautiful, smart, funny, beloved. The one I most admire and adore, the womans who's virtues and honor I despaired ever finding in another human. Whos likes are my likes, loves are my loves, and skills are things I am contantly amazed by. Here you are, the woman I always dreamed about made flesh and blood, and yet even the person from my dreams can't compare. Because in you I find something unexplainable, something no words can describe. I find every little fault you have something adorable, and love you for every good thing, and even more for every bad thing. You are like someone I've known my entire life. A mystery and yet someone I know completely. You are the one who has captured my heart, and gave me the strongest, deepest bond I've ever had. A bond I've never thought possible. When you're happy I feel godly, when you're sad it rains for me and when someone hurts you my heart burns with fire. Simply I love you.

and lot and lot more of those words and all were written by him...
    finally things are fixed and I told him we can give our self a chance and he started to tell me how he will make us meet on December.
    but at august he disappeared again, I tried to call him but it seems that his phone is cut off because of bills too. now its been a month and actually I'm really confused , should I stop this releationship because of his miserable life? or should I wait years and years till he can fix that?

I don't think you have to stop the relationship, but have very strong boundaries about how involved you're willing to get with someone who can't even pay his own bills. He's got some major problems. Make sure they don't become your problems.
    Spammer Spanker

Well, yea you're right pal I agree with you. and actually you made me think again before taking a choice of ending this relationship.
    I bet I must wait and talk to him before taking any serious step though

Ask your heart! If it tells you to wait for him and that he is your love then end this relationship!You have no time to waste.
    If it screams in pain,not letting you see other men and only him, then you could wait a little longer.

hmm (no comment)

Good luck x

Tedel Guest
    Let's see... Perhaps money doesn't matter much when you are single, but money does matter when you get married. The good news is that you can always make more money working, and I am sure you can both continue working.

As a Peruvian popular saying reads: "Don't worry about money. There isn't any. Period."

True love, on the other hand, is as rare as eclipses and as hard to find as El Dorado. Wouldn't that be enough to give the situation a chance?

Long distance relationships usually fail because of the lack of contact but Internet relationships usually end up in marriages which divorce less.

That said, my best wishes for you.

Im not going to damper things here, but the fact is you've NEVER met. Online relationships truly are fantasy until you meet. You could meet and find you dont have things in common and you dont click. Thats the reality of it sweetie. Im not saying give up, but be guarded at this point.

I wouldnt put my life on hold either, not to say you have to date other people. I wouldnt wait around for him, but I guess if his money situation is bad, maybe things will turn around for him. but there is the internet and there are other ways of communicating. He can at the very least somehow contact you to tell you whats happening.

Give it a bit longer to see if you hear from him then go from there.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    Im not going to damper things here, but the fact is you've NEVER met. Online relationships truly are fantasy until you meet.
    Oh, dampen away, Squirreley. I agree. Come on, really, who writes this kind of thing:

Because in you I find something unexplainable, something no words can describe....You are like someone I've known my entire life. A mystery and yet someone I know completely. You are the one who has captured my heart, and gave me the strongest, deepest bond I've ever had. A bond I've never thought possible. When you're happy I feel godly, when you're sad it rains for me and when someone hurts you my heart burns with fire. Simply I love you.
    LOL, the reason he has 'no words to describe' is b/c he's not saying anything. He knows you completely? What a crock. And there's nothing 'simple' about what he wrote.

He's either nuts, very immature, or is taking you for a ride, my dear. Be careful.