+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm a guy. My best (girl) friend kissed me.

I'm a guy. My best (girl) friend kissed me.

We've been friends for over 2 years. Very good friends and we have spent a lot of time together.

I have always found her to be awesome -- someone I would love to have as my girlfriend. A part of me has always fancied her, to be honest.

Last Saturday, she invited me to a party in Shoreditch. Throughout the night, we danced and had lots of fun. We were both slightly tipsy ... but not drunk.

During the dance, she had been giving me a very suggestive looks. She played with my hair and rubbed herself against me. At one point she kissed me. We kissed for about 2 minutes.

Then she stopped kissing and said "You're a friend... you're a friend" and walked away.

I am feeling confused. I haven't slept well since that night. I don't know what to do.

Does she want something more? I know I do.

How do I find out what she wants? How do I tell her how I feel?

I'm thinking she'd had too much to drink.

Why I say that, is because you have been a friend for over 2 years. If she liked you as more, I'm thinking she'd have made it known and far sooner.

Also and when she said 'You are a friend, a friend' and walked away. I'm thinking if it was anything more on her part, she wouldn't be looking at you like a friend and wouldn't have been looking at you as a friend for some time, but more a romantic partner. She'd have stuck around and continued to smooch your face off and especially when you were reciporocating.