+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice about boyfriend's relationship with sister

Advice about boyfriend's relationship with sister

Hey Everyone!
    My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 years now and I have always been slightly bothered by his relationship with his sister. I don't have a brother myself so maybe I don't really understand what a close brother/sister relationship is like, but I would like your opinions. I've noticed that my boyfriend and his sister like to constantly joke about incest. I read some of his online and texting conversations with her (bad on my part i know ) and she often makes joking comments about having sex with him and how she wants to "bang" him. They slap each other on the butt a lot. I confronted my boyfriend about this, and he said it was just his sister's way of saying i love you. I know nothing is going on between them, physically and I know that my boyfriend and I love each other very much. I just wanted to know if this was normal behavior between siblings? Thank you. (I'm posting one in the ask a female forum too.)

Err, well, I got four siblings, three sisters and a brother, and this does sound a bit...Odd. But not unbelievable, in a joking manner. Though still...Odd.

Most definitely odd, not something to even joke about really
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Me and my brother are really great friends...and funnily enough the idea of incest makes me want to gag. We've never joked about it, because we've never thought about it and in my books, that's a good thing.
    Holly Kennedy: I don't want to make any mistakes.
    Gerry Kennedy: Then you're in the wrong species, love. Be a duck.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uggghhh that's ****ing disgusting. I have 2 sisters and would never mention something as perverted as that. That's just wrong in my opinion

Did you post a thread like this in another forum? I remember this exact same topic somewhere else.

That is the creepest thing I have ever heard, reminds me of Friends episode once actually, but still creepy

So yeah, I'd say you are right in being bothered, but what to do about it....I dunno :S
    Love is like heaven, but hurts like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven M. View Post
    That is the creepest thing I have ever heard, reminds me of Friends episode once actually, but still creepy
    Me too. I immediately thought, "Our bath is ready!"

That is some seriously messed-up shit. I've never known anyone who thought that was funny, ever.
    Spammer Spanker

On 'friends' was funny cuz u hope to God no one would be that sick...and then...

hhahahahahh very funny thread

My brother and I are very close, but we only talk about sex for advice purposes or just for bitching... we don't 'flirt' and we sure as hell don't slap each other on the butts.

The only time I have ever seen siblings that close was from siblings who had real attractions for each other (yes, the rumors are true... you do hear about that a lot in the country).

I'd be cautious if I were you. They may not ever actually "do" anything, but it sounds like there is real attraction there.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would never slap my bro's ass. I would never talk as if I wanted to bang him- ever, not even as a joke.

VERY ODD.

but is it true brothers and sisters do fantasize about each other?

I have a big family. 6 brothers and 5 sisters. Some are deceased but... even so... That has never been a joke. They have never looked at us in that way and we have never looked at them in such a way. That is gross and disgusting!!

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeath View Post
    but is it true brothers and sisters do fantasize about each other?
    Dude... you are sick. You asked these weird ass questions all the time. "Do you get turned on when you see your mom naked" was in another thread. Just stop that shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast