+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she in denial mode?

Is she in denial mode?

we are seeing each other since 4 months, she recently had a break up before that and as usual as any other girl because of this she now hates the very word "love", she gets angry when i tell her that i "love" her, she then tells me that "we will just be friends and promise me u will never tell me that you "love" me"
    the problem is, she has asked me a zillion times "promise me u wont leave me "
    this is the first time i am in love with someone, jus today "she said me not to force her to "love" me since she did not and everything she did till now was for friendship and that her feelings for me keep on "fluctuating"
    she is really confused to be honest, when we talk on the phone she gets sad when i am sad, she calls me back if i hang up the phone before her , even when i dont say her bye in my accent, she tells me abt all her problems everything... even menstrual cycle , i suppose this is not just friendship

why is she in denial mode and not accepting the fact b4 me? should i give her space?

I would say give her time to decide. She has just come out of a relationship and if the truth is known, she probably does not know what she really wants at this stage. By me saying I think you should give her time, I dont mean ignore her, I just mean try and steer the conversation away from love and all that just keep it neutral. Also, once time has passed it may help to have a really good calm conversation with her, and work out what is wanted and what is not. Good luck.
    Last edited by Niceboy; 15-11-09 at 04:55 AM. Reason: SP correction.

Yes.. give her time.. It seems though like your her Rock.. and maybe thats all you will ever be is friends.. Give it time spend time apart and see if she looks at you in a more romantic way.., She seems really mellow drmatic. DONT LOVE ME... EVRYONE WANTS TO BE LOVED...