View Poll Results: Would you date a member of the OPPOSITE race? (like BLACK and WHITE)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah.. interracial is OK

10 50.00%
  • No.. interracial causes problems.

6 30.00%
  • Who the **** cares?

4 20.00%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interracial Relationship?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!

King Zarathu Guest

Interracial Relationship?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah.. just vote and post your opinions. This thread is prolly gonna be here for a long time.

"Interracial" being BLACK and WHITE people.

I don't really support black and white. Not that I hate colors, cause the color of your skin dosn't mean shit to me. It just looks weird when they are together to me for some reason.

King Zarathu Guest
    I think that if a black and white person are together in a serious relationship--there will be some MAJOR ****ups.

Look at it like this: in the african-american culture, it is often the FEMALE of the pair that is the ass-kicker. The guy is the lazy one, sticking around, getting-done-to (opposite to doing-to), and just doing stuff to get some pussy.

In a WHITE culture, the female is usually the one getting-done-to, getting the doors opened for--etc etc etc. The guy is the ass-kicker.

Let's say you have a BLACK woman, and a WHITE guy together. There will be some major ass problems, because both will want to kick ass and LEAD, and if two leaders try to overcome each other, there's gonna be some serious russian discussion goin on (if you know what I mean).

Let's say you have a WHITE woman, and a BLACK guy. They will both be laid back n shit.. cheating on each other maybe. The guy wants the pussy, the girl just wants roses and doors opened for her.. Sooner or later they end up drifting apart from each other in a divorce.

85% of black-white relationships end up in divorce
    ~Encarta 1998

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're a ****in' dumbass. 'Opposite race'? What the **** is the 'opposite' of asian? Or any so called 'race' for that matter? And you don't know shit unless you've been involved in said kind of relationship, or a product of for that matter.

EDIT: Those stereotypical problems you're voicing are no issues of 'race' but of culture. Problems with intercultural marriage? Hell yes. 'Race' has little to do with any of this.
    Last edited by Junket; 29-12-04 at 02:12 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You're a ****in' dumbass.
    If I'm a dumbass, you must be born with mental disabilities that make you think your dick needs to be removed--which I wouldn't be surprised if you actually did so, you worthless cunt-eating piece of shit.

What the **** is the 'opposite' of asian?
    Hah! And you called ME the dumbass! You drunk mother****er! Can you not read you blind dipshit? Oh wait, you're from Philly (Wigger City), which explains it. I said BLACK-WHITE in BIG and in BOLD you algae eater.

And you don't know shit unless you've been involved in said kind of relationship, or a product of for that matter.
    Wow... Your maturity REALLY shows here cocksucker. I think you can OBSERVE things from other people and WATCH how THEY do as a couple, instead of having your head so far up your ass (like you) to not learn from other people's mistakes.

Those stereotypical problems you're voicing are no issues of 'race' but of culture. Problems with intercultural marriage? Hell yes. 'Race' has little to do with any of this.
    I have never witnessed such bullshit in my life. My sister in 6th grade knows better! RACE in itself COMES with culture. Black people eat ****ing pig intestines. I don't know how to spell 'chitlins' but however the **** you spell it, it's pig guts. It's their CULTURE. Oriental/Asian is a RACE, and they use CHOPSTICKS, which is part of their CULTURE you worthless ****.

You are an inspiration for bird control, ****face
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 29-12-04 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Code correction with size and quotation.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Bird control huh?

You really are a genius....

*cough*

Aside from your obvious redneck-ish racism, to say that "Oriental and Asian" are races really shows your level of both intellect and maturity.

And do us all a favor. Stop hanging around the CS and Halo forums. Your "insults" are about as fresh as M.C. Hammer.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I'm a dumbass, you must be born with mental disabilities that make you think your dick needs to be removed--which I wouldn't be surprised if you actually did so, you worthless cunt-eating piece of shit.

Hah! And you called ME the dumbass! You drunk mother****er! Can you not read you blind dipshit? Oh wait, you're from Philly (Wigger City), which explains it. I said BLACK-WHITE in BIG and in BOLD you algae eater.

Wow... Your maturity REALLY shows here cocksucker. I think you can OBSERVE things from other people and WATCH how THEY do as a couple, instead of having your head so far up your ass (like you) to not learn from other people's mistakes.

I have never witnessed such bullshit in my life. My sister in 6th grade knows better! RACE in itself COMES with culture. Black people eat ****ing pig intestines. I don't know how to spell 'chitlins' but however the **** you spell it, it's pig guts. It's their CULTURE. Oriental/Asian is a RACE, and they use CHOPSTICKS, which is part of their CULTURE you worthless ****.

I obviously hit a nerve. Your idea of 'opposites' is basically alluding to the idea that whites are the light, the good, the righteous. And blacks are the dark, the evil, infamous. You have a really ****ed up view of people in the world there little buddy. "Black people eat ****ing pig intestines?" Do you hold similar prejudices against Jews as well? I'm curious as to whether you actually hold those stereotypes to be true. And it's great to see you observe thousands of interracial couples through Encarta's statisitics. You are a true prodigy at 14 years old, everybody should look to you for guidance.

"Race comes with culture" Since when? For one thing 'race' doesn't even exist. It was just a ploy 'scientists' used in the 40's and 50's to better justify segregation. And just because a person is born in one group or another doesn't mean they're only capable of adopting the norms of that said group. If you think about it, a black man born in Italy can be more Italian than a white Italian born here in the US. "Oriental/Asian is a RACE, and they use CHOPSTICKS, which is part of their CULTURE you worthless ****." HAHAHAHA! Right, when an asian is born they're only capable of using chopsticks because of it's part of their culture which obviously has everything to do with 'race'. Here's a lesson for you, black and white are not the only 'races' this world possesses and are not the only ones who marry outside of their group, especially in the US. Race has little to do with culture. And not all Philadelphians are wiggers. Come here and I can prove it to you with a boot to the temple. Maybe that'll clear things up for you. I can't help but feel bad for your little sister.

EDIT: Oh, Texas, nevermind, everthing makes sense now. You can go back to bein' a redneck. I apologize, afterall it's in your blood to be blatantly racist.
    Last edited by Junket; 30-12-04 at 12:58 AM.

This conversation has gone to shit, lol.

Can you not read you blind dipshit? Oh wait, you're from Philly (Wigger City), which explains it.
    LOL

This conversation has gone to shit, lol
    Slightly. lmao!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

To each their own, no one is in a position to judge someone else.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

"Race comes with culture" Since when? For one thing 'race' doesn't even exist. It was just a ploy 'scientists' used in the 40's and 50's to better justify segregation.
    You're right, "race" doesn't exit, but I don't know about scientists using it. At least not the legitimate ones who are at the top of their field. To them, race is seen as just a word that means competition.

King Zarathu Guest
    Stop hanging around the CS and Halo forums. Your "insults" are about as fresh as M.C. Hammer.
    I don't even play halo u stupid ****. and i only post in the STEAM forum when I need help, which is rare enough concidering i'm a CAL player, used to be in cal p so go **** urself!

For one thing 'race' doesn't even exist.
    Ok you REALLY must be from Philly. When we say RACE, we talk about skin color. Quick being such a technical dickhead and correcting people's spelling errors (in another thread)

And when you say that to me, black is the dark and evil and white is the light and good.

What the **** is wrong with you? LoL! dude, ur such a ****in dumbass. unless you haven't passed kindergarten yet, you should know that BLACK is the total opposite color to WHITE. even in ****ing computer languages, 000000 is black and FFFFFF is white with HEX codes.

now, do me a favor and pull that foot long stick out of your ass cuz i'm startin to want to really get mouthy with you -_-`

WHAT - Don't Play Halo???!?!?!?!?! IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!! What kind of gamer are you????? :

this thread is crazy. there is no such thing as an "opposite race". furthermore there is no such thing as "race".

anyway to answer your question, i'm not sure who my "opposite race" would be anyway. not all of us are "black" and "white".
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't even play halo u stupid ****. and i only post in the STEAM forum when I need help, which is rare enough concidering i'm a CAL player, used to be in cal p so go **** urself!

Ok you REALLY must be from Philly. When we say RACE, we talk about skin color. Quick being such a technical dickhead and correcting people's spelling errors (in another thread)

And when you say that to me, black is the dark and evil and white is the light and good.

What the **** is wrong with you? LoL! dude, ur such a ****in dumbass. unless you haven't passed kindergarten yet, you should know that BLACK is the total opposite color to WHITE. even in ****ing computer languages, 000000 is black and FFFFFF is white with HEX codes.

now, do me a favor and pull that foot long stick out of your ass cuz i'm startin to want to really get mouthy with you -_-`
    I'm not sure if it's possible for you to realize that you're making very little sense. The only thing you've proven to me so far is that you're not the best at spelling nor are you competent enough to hold an argument without using personal insults as fillers to make it seem like you have a longer and more sophisticated rebuttal.
    Last edited by Junket; 30-12-04 at 06:44 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast