+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she gone? Or just trying to be gone?

Is she gone? Or just trying to be gone?

So I was dating this girl for about 4 months and while 4 months doesn't seem that long, we moved really fast. We fell head over heals for each other and spent everyday together because of how much we had in common and how well we got along. She soon moved in (probably a bad idea) to my place as she didn't really have a nice place to stay, just with her grandma a few minutes from me. Like any relationship, we had our fights, and instead of resolving these fights and figuring out the problems, we pushed them to the back of our minds and they came out again a week or a few days later. Other than the fighting, we were great. Spent everyday/night together, sex was always perfect feeling (she agreed), everything was great. We then had a pretty big fight because she thought I was interested in another girl and she tried to leave and I finally convinced her that I only cared for her, only wanted her to be in my life. Then, about a week later, she moved all her stuff and moved out of state while I was at work, without even saying goodbye, and I haven't seen her since.

After the break-up, obviously the first day when she finally called back and told me what was going on, I was devastated and she didn't sound too good either. She finished school in the middle of her relationship and a lot of her friends that she had left had moved and she was trying to pursue a job but still didn't find one, so I think she felt lonely sitting at the house all day, especially when we had our little fights or I wasn't home. But back to after the break-up, we talked the first few days, usually with me trying to ignore her, her finally getting through to me and her bringing up the old times. I thought this was a sign of her missing me and I told her my faults and the problems I finally realized and she thought they were "unfixable" and that she didn't know if she could try again.

A few days later, after small amounts of contact, she noticed a girl posting on my wall and blocked me from Facebook and texted me in a rage saying she was already interested in this guy, a guy that would always flirt with he (and she wouldn't flirt back) when we were dating, also a guy shes never met in person and lives hours away from her.

Im just trying to figure out if she wants this to be done or if she is turning to someone else to try and forget about me. I'm doing my best to get over her, but the second I think about even trying to talk to another girl, all I can do is think about her and how much I miss her and love her.

I'm trying to do the no-contact thing but its impossible. She recently unblocked me off of facebook, not even after 24 hours of blocking me, but she seems to try to be getting over me by adding guys and potentially trying to get a rebound, which is killing me, because I just want her back with me. Should I move on or should I fight for the best thing to happen to me?
    Last edited by neworder; 19-12-10 at 09:58 PM.

Move on - she sounds a bit unhinged.

Hmmm, do you have any idea if you've made some mistakes that made her jealous? From my point of view, that's how I see her: madly jealous. I think she quickly took all kind of decisions whenever she suspected something. What were you arguing about?

Yeah, she sounds like she has some crazy issues. Playing high school games like blocking you on Facebook and then playing contact/no-contact?

Self-esteem issues for sure if she's accusing you of seeing another woman.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your relationship wasn't strong, the feelings just consumed you.

You won't win this battle. You had a short term relationship where jealousy was a key element. If she had jealousy issues when she was with you and you couldn't lessen her concerns, then being out of state really will get you no where.

She chose to end the relationship and move away. Her reactions to a girl's post on your wall is both irrational. The blocking and unblocking are just games to track what you might be doing. It appears there are some major insecuritiy issues that are making her jealous. She no longer has the right to question you on what you are doing or who you are seeing.

Your best bet would be to block her on Facebook, and begin NC...and stick with it.

I agree with everyone on this one to move on. She sound a bit too immature to know how to handle relationship. She act very petty and vengeful. It's a good thing you guy broke up. Things were too volitile anyways.