+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont know what to think?

dont know what to think?

ive been dating this great girl for about 6 months but we have been friends one week dating the next and it has been very complicated and stressfull. I know she cares about me but she keeps acting shady whenever we start getting more sererious. I am realy happy when i am with her and would hate to lose her but i am beggining to think it would be for the best because she is just too afraid to move forward. Sometimes i feel like she doesnt like me enough even though I know she feels like she has ruined some of her past relationships(most of them where with jerks) and feels we would not last longer than a few months. Is it time to move on or should I be more patient?

IF you love her be patient, 6 months is enough to get to know each other. Its your decision on how to handle a relationship. Don't think of her past and compare yourself,she's on a dilemma whether you will do what her ex's did.

How about you go to the source of this issue and tell her how you feel and ask her where things are going.

She has issues, obviously. Sounds like she is hiding something, or isn't ready for commitment with you. I don't want to put ideas in your head. Either way, you deserve honesty and the relationship cannot last without it.

Only you can set your boundaries on how much you are willing to take and how long you are willing to wait- it's different for all of us.

Good luck and God bless.

If you feel that you really love her, then ask her if she's willing to make a commitment. Perhaps she's unsure of your intentions that's why she's kind of acting strange... doesn't know whether you're "just friends" or "special friends".
    Just broke up? [URL="http://www.get-ex.com"]Get tips on how to get ex back here[/URL].

look its not ur fault her past relationships were with jerks....now she's being a jerk to u...friends one week....dating the next!, decide what u want, can u live without seeing her? can u live without her obviously dramatic history with men? im sure u can....or maybe not....only u kno the answers. u seem like a person who cares, so please dont ruin ur life by trying to prove ur a nice guy to someone who probably has already made up her mind that ur not....maybe she's testing u...i really think u deserve an honest straightforward no games girlfriend....what do u think?

OP,

It sounds like you have a good friendship.

But, it also sounds like she is not ready for a relationship (at least with you) at this point in time.

So, basically, you have two options as the others have stated:

A) Be patient and hope that she gets past this stage (it could be never; it could be next month...)

B) Tell her how you feel and if nothing changes then end the relationship and begin looking for love elsewhere.

Good Luck!
    [URL="http://www.relationship-buddy.com"]Relationship Dating[/URL]