+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on in her mind?

What is going on in her mind?

Me and my girlfriend broke up but she wanted to be friends but not yet thou... wanted some time to pass before meeting again.

On msn it's always me who starts to say hi or say something at all
    and she go offline without saying bye...

Than see told me she needed at least maybe 2 weeks untill meeting again but msn is fine.

This weekend I didnīt contact her at all until she sends "This isnīt working, I think we should stay apart for some time"

I didn't handle this shit and was in front of her home in 10 minutes and asked her to take a short ride. She didn't want to but at least she said ok.

She told she was affraid that I was still so in love with her and though contacting me would be worse for me.

And also she told she was 100% over me and no feelings

I told her (which is true) I don't want her to come back... just wanted to be friends because we were not just a couple, we was also a very good friends for 2 years.

Than she told me.. I don't think that works seeying you in some club with another girl or you me... or I don't know, maybe I change my mind later, I donīt know

Than she send now while I'm writing "I think we have to meet again if you want to travel abroad any more... your passport is here "

So the question is 4 options:

1. If she says she's over me, why is so hard to meet me as a friend - is she maybe in love with me but won't admit it.

2. Is she maybe dating another guy and want to cut my off so the coast is clearer for him (she told me "trust me... Iīm not dating so quickly"

3. Is she maybe just trying to erase all memories to continue with her live and doesn't want to meet me at all.

4. Is she maybe not 100% shure about breaking up and is just keeping me warm or something?

Common girls.... what do you think?

I know this is geared toward the girls, but I'll try to answer this from a guy's perspective.

So the question is 4 options:

1. If she says she's over me, why is so hard to meet me as a friend - is she maybe in love with me but won't admit it.
    - If you dated her and there are still some feelings from you, It'll make her feel weird, because she'll still think like you want to get back together... Girls are more emotional, so it takes them sometimes a little to get over someone, unlike most guys which show no emotion.

2. Is she maybe dating another guy and want to cut my off so the coast is clearer for him (she told me "trust me... Iīm not dating so quickly"
    - maybe just needs some time away, but what made her break up with you anyways?

3. Is she maybe just trying to erase all memories to continue with her live and doesn't want to meet me at all.
    - Most of the time, an ex is an ex, so that nothing else happens and there's no more guilt, so to move on ...
    - Give her some time to get over it.

4. Is she maybe not 100% sure about breaking up and is just keeping me warm or something?
    - sometimes they change their mind, but just let her make the moves, and don't force her to answer your questions.
    When she's ready, she'll tell you.

Common girls.... what do you think?

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Tone Guest
    You're not over her.

She's over you - that's what's going on in her mind.

Time to move on, fella.

As a girl I've been many times in her position...and sorry to say that but for me it was had someone else had drawn my attention...

There are no options and there is no guessing. She IS over you. She cares enough about you as a FRIEND to tell you straight up "no contact" because she knows you're not over her. It would be harder to remain friends at this point.

Don't message her anymore. It's time to move on...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Thanx for all the answers - they really mean a lot to me.

Iīm gonna try not contact her anymore. Do you think in 4-5 days she will contact me when she smell Iīm not sending her at all.

... or will she just be relief and don't contact me more?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She'll be relieved.

Why would she tell you not to contact her and then come running to you when you listen?

You can't be friends with someone you're in love with. It's not possible. She's doing you a favor.

so when she tells me she want be friends but not yet, let some weeks pass first.... so that's bullshit?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by creamandsugar View Post
    so when she tells me she want be friends but not yet, let some weeks pass first.... so that's bullshit?
    Yes.

She's just being nice.

Really, she doesn't want to have anymore to do with you, but she feels bad about saying that.

Girls are weird like that.