+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am confused!! girls please help

I am confused!! girls please help

A few months ago, my friend's relative came to HK for travel, she is from england by the way, my friend asked if I can help taking care of her while my friend was not around in HK, of course I helped.
    We travelled around and show her HK local things...lots of fun.. We had such a wonderful time together, By the time she left, I told her that I really missed her a lot .....

Surprisingly, we both have kept in touch through email and msn , even though we both were so busy. And she sent me something, I sent her a pair of earrings as her birthday gift and designed a birthday card which showed her how much I still miss her so much and want to see her again. She told me that it is the same for her, she would never forget those moments.
    she really likes the earrings and wore them all the time. I asked " do you like if I come to england to see you at xmas. "she then replied to me by email, she would like to, but her plan is not sure yet. I thought it was subtle rejection.

Another surprise to me, a few days later, she said "my family welcome you to come to our house to spend christmas with us. I can show you around in england, too." I am so excited that I will come to england to see her, I already brought the ticket.

My friend who is in HK told me that " as far as I know, she had a new boy friend recently in england and lots of boys are pursuing her."
    Don't have too much expectation. Accept any outcome. I am definitely love her, I am confused, do she likes me as a friend, or she likes me more than that. or she is testing the waters. what is her feeling about me?
    we did chatted something more personal, what kinds of boys do she like.. , she asked , what kinds of girls do I like... ...
    she said it is a bit annoyed that some boys are annoying her, but she isn't interested, I asked," how's her new boyfriend" she said , "as for new boyfriend, it is strange situation" ... will I get hurt so badly? I don't think that she is that kind of girl who would play like that.

She invited you. End of story. Go.
    Spammer Spanker

of course, I will go...

Good! It sounds like she's giving you more than anyone else. Take it.
    Spammer Spanker

Gigabitch.. Thanks a lot for your reply! I think at least I gotta try. I know it is too hard to maintain , it's thousands miles of away between us.