+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Situation!!!

Bad Situation!!!

I have been having feelings for this guy. He is so sweet and we have a lot in common. The only problem is that he has a baby and a girlfrien. The baby situation does not bother me as much as the girlfrined. Any one can see that that him and his girlfriend are not happy in their relationship. It is like they arent even together. He has told his friends that he wants to be with me but he does not know what to do.I know they are together for the baby and I have no intentions of trying to come between them but Im afraid something between him and I may happen. We have made out a couple of times but that was it. There is this party in 2 weeks and I know he will be there. I dont want things to go too far. I keep thinking, if he really likes me he would break up w/ his g/f. But then again I dont want to be the cause of that but if he is not happy,why stay in a bad relationship? I dont know if he knows that I actually have feelings for him or if he thinks Im jus looking for a good time every now and then. I really need help with this It is all I can think about.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    With all the available guys in the world, why do you insist on getting in between this guy and his family?

BTW - if the presence of a baby doesn't bother you, that is only because you are too *oblivious to know any better.

*(original adjective edited to spare feelings)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

leave him alone lest you give yourself horrible karma.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think you are really getting carried away with your emotions. You really need to think rationally here and understand that even IF you were to end up with this guy... what the consequence of that would be...

If someone is unhappy with certain aspects of their life, they need to sort them out on their own. You do NOT need to be his savior -- he doesn't need one. In fact, you need to save yourself from this.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow i should be the kings of all dickheads then because i'm both single and i don't have any children. two points for me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    wow i should be the kings of all dickheads then because i'm both single and i don't have any children. two points for me.
    I thought there can only be one king? There is millions of single men with no children.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yet there has to be one king amongst these single and childless men. many will try, but unfortunately the task has fallen on my shoulders for the time being. well i got a little raverboy/girl running around though, i'll pass on the torch to you.

raverboy

i agree thus far plus if he wants to break up with a person he has a kid with, who would he find that he loved more then you next. people that relationship hop are dangerous and should be avoided. And regardless if the baby bothers you or not, it will become an issue. almost always does. Find your self a nice boy. who is actually on the market

Vashti u dont know anything about me to call me "oblivious". I asked for advice not Criticism

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    With all the available guys in the world, why do you insist on getting in between this guy and his family?

BTW - if the presence of a baby doesn't bother you, that is only because you are too *oblivious to know any better.

*(original adjective edited to spare feelings)
    Actually Im not OBLIVIOUS! This is a hard situation and i asked for advice not criticism.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschic08 View Post
    Vashti u dont know anything about me to call me "oblivious". I asked for advice not Criticism
    I know you are oblivious if the presence of a child doesn't make you stop and think. Sorry, you don't know what you are doing. That's not a criticism; that is a fact.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-01-08 at 09:09 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Talk to the guy about what's going on but don't ask him to leave his relationship because he's apparently unhappy. My advice is: do nothing. Make it clear that you won't be having romantic interactions with him anymore and that it's up to him to decide what he wants to do with his life because it's his to either leave as is or fix if need be. How he goes about it is not up to you. It just seems like you're making excuses for your behaviour.

If he decides - on his own - to leave his wife and be with you, keep in mind that already one of his serious relationships failed, and the next one could fail too for the same reasons.

I think u should stay away from this man and his family for the good of urself and others. if he would leave his wife and kids for u, same can happen to u in the future if u get with this guy.
    wat really bothers me is u don't give a shit about the baby. thats so sad..fkn homewreckers..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschic08 View Post
    sorry, i won't side with you on this one for basically one reason. wait maybe two...

first, i was in your shoes when i was your age.. wait, i was in your shoe a couple of years ago and i was 25. you "think" that you're in love, but are you willing to pay 18 or so years of child support when this guy dumps you to go back to his ex?? these kinda questions will really turn your thoughts around.

secondly, vash gives me bj's every wed nights and i can't possibly mess that one up.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Illusional has been drinking, I see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast