+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love is not meant to me

Love is not meant to me

I am ready to give up on dating. I live in Madison Wisconsin and am 42 year old. I have tried just about every dating service there is. I do not know why but it seems like it is impossible to find anyone here that is singles and not over weight. I know you women will scream look for the inner beauty. But inner beauty is only one part of a long lasting relationship. You must have many things is common, things you like to do together, things to spend quality time together. I like to go hiking, ride bicycle, play sports, go skiing, mountain climbing, and white water rafting. None of these things I can hope to do with someone who gets winded walking up one flight of stairs. So what is the point of getting married if there is nothing you can do together you both enjoy. I do not know what is about Madison, but women here over 40 are just not in to athletics, sure you see lots of fit women working and stating fit but they are all already married.
    So here is my question, I have been considering using an international marriage broker. Has anyone ever used one or knows some who has? Did the marriage last? Did she change after she arrived? Any feedback would be helpful, and please women don’t criticize me for looking at my options. I have been dating here for almost 25 years, it is time for me to start a family. I have realized now that it is never going to happen in this city.

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Love knows no distance and boundaries, as long as you love your partner and she loves you, things work out. Many friends and acquaintances of mine are happy in their interracial marriages. They found their husbands/wives on international dating websites. Surely there are cheap women may want to take advantage of you but dont let them prevent you from finding the right one. Dont give up

its your life. most would advice against it but its your choice. personally i think your standards are too high. 25 years dating and you still havnt found someone who ticks all the boxes. perhaps you should erase one or two of those boxes and be more realistic

nobody is perfect. just bear that in mind