+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ummm.. stupid question, gotta ask

King Zarathu Guest

ummm.. stupid question, gotta ask

hey guys.. i was just wondering.. what are the different signs a girl will give off when she's ready to go on to 2nd base? i've gone pretty far with a lot of different girls.. but this one girl i'm with right now is in love with me and i'm in love with her--so i REALLY don't want to ruin anything between us by doing something she's uncomfortable with. can anybody help? any girls that help will be dearly appreciated

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow you only want girls to reply to this one huh?? well i was actually gonna tell you how to get all the way to home plate, but i think you've just struck out. well actually you could look around the forum probably under the sex section and find everything from sex, to getting pregnant and so forth. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

simply be yourself and dont do anything unless your comfortable that both you and her want to go the next step. And yes I know im not female.

Yes~I am so I will respond. Firstly, if youre in love with one another then it will come when youre both ready for it. Take your time, theres no rush. Just listen to her, and see how she responds when youre on first.

How long have you been going out? Just curious. Anyway dont rush it. If a girl feels pressured, she might feel inclined to run backwards and never want to go farther. Its good youre not forcing the issue on her. Just take your time!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Yes~I am so I will respond. Firstly, if youre in love with one another then it will come when youre both ready for it. Take your time, theres no rush. Just listen to her, and see how she responds when youre on first.

How long have you been going out? Just curious. Anyway dont rush it. If a girl feels pressured, she might feel inclined to run backwards and never want to go farther. Its good youre not forcing the issue on her. Just take your time!
    no its ok guys can answer too i was just sayin' it'd be pretty cool if girls would answer too. i'm definately not rushing anything with her, which isn't a problem.. umm we've been going out a little bit over 6 months

K~6 months is a long time. Sounds like things are going the way theyre suppose to with her. My suggestion is to talk to her. IF youre younger, then definetly dont rush it. But older than 18, talk to her.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I would start by softly rubbing her stomach while you're making out. Then rub her stomach higher and graze your hand across the bottom of her breast ("accidentally") while carressing her. If she doesn't push it away or do anything, then do it again, but slower. And just sort of 'finesse' your way to them.

Rod Steele

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    I would start by softly rubbing her stomach while you're making out. Then rub her stomach higher and graze your hand across the bottom of her breast ("accidentally") while carressing her. If she doesn't push it away or do anything, then do it again, but slower. And just sort of 'finesse' your way to them.

Rod Steele
    lol... i'm only 14 guys hahah, she's 14 too. i don't think she's ready for it yet.... but that's a nice technique, heh. i think goin' for the tits is kinda.. rushing. it's better to start off with the butt, cuz for a girl (unless i'm wrong) getting felt on the ass is less intimate than getting the boobs felt up... right?

REALLY?!?!? I'm not so sure about that... Anyway both the ass and breasts are errogenous zones, and looking at your age I don't think you should be playing around those areas so soon.

King Zarathu Guest
    ummm... as i'm sure most of you will find this extremely hard to believe, but i've had anal and oral sex when i was 11.. which is why my love life is so screwed up and it's the one thing in my life that i regret so terribly much..

i don't think there's anything wrong with touching as long as she doesn't turn out pregnant... heh. but no, i'm not going to have sex for a while.. but anyways.. keep posting

Anal and oral sex when you were 11? 11?!? *rubs eyes to check if they are playing tricks on me* Oh my... people sure are starting earlier and earlier these days aren't they? Anyway, good luck with this girl of yours. Looks like we no longer need to care about how comfortable you are with touching, but whether or not she is comfortable with it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    do you even have any pubic hair yet?? she doesn't want to be sucking on your ding ding only to have her lips tickled with peach fuzz. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lol illusional, nice word choice. But yeah, I'd just enjoy what you have so far and take your time. You have plenty of time to grow up and do those things later.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    lol... i'm only 14 guys hahah, she's 14 too. i don't think she's ready for it yet.... but that's a nice technique, heh. i think goin' for the tits is kinda.. rushing. it's better to start off with the butt, cuz for a girl (unless i'm wrong) getting felt on the ass is less intimate than getting the boobs felt up... right?
    Well that's confusing. Cause you asked about when you know to go to second base. Do you have a different idea of what second base is?

And yes. NEVER go straight to breasts without first having conquered that tush.

Rod Steele

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Well that's confusing. Cause you asked about when you know to go to second base. Do you have a different idea of what second base is?

And yes. NEVER go straight to breasts without first having conquered that tush.

Rod Steele
    lol thanks for supporting my thought process

maybe it's because i'm only 14 that maybe my idea of all the different bases are.....different..

here

1st base-kissing, making out, being able to lie on each other and press bodies together, etc..
    2nd base-being able to feel the other one up, like, feelin' that ass or playin' with the breast
    3rd base-penetration or stimulation of the genetals without sexual intercourse, such as oral sex, handjobs, etc...
    home base-obviously.. sex

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast