+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh My God.

Oh My God.

Hey all..

I'm the person in the marriage forum who has a jerk of a husband who hasnt had sex with me for 1 year and a half, who pays 50$ rent on a 425$ rent/month.
    And that's it !

I have met this man recently, some friends presented him to me.
    We went on 2 dates so far, and last night on our second date we had sex.

Ok so the sex SUCKED. I was expecting something way better after my almost 2 year abstinance.

Sorry for the men out there, but his genital was way small.
    I couldnt wait for it to finish,.. however the man is rich and is very kind and funny, although I think he laughs way too freaking loud in public places.

He is overweight and I found the sex to be very weird.

My question is..

Can I stil ltry to pursue this relationship I have with the new guy even though we are not compatible sexually?

Can i with time learn to like having sex with him or no ?

What the new guy wanted was to stay **** friends till I leave my husband then he said he would be willing to pursue something more serious.

Tell me what you guys think

May i ask how big it was, just curious.

Why dont you get out of the marriage first, THEN pursue this other guy? How or why would you want to continue in ANOTHER relationship that already has flags thrown in places!

Id solve one problem first before adding a shitload more.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Cause of financial reasons I cant move right now.

About 5 inches. And im generous.

No offense, but you're my worst nightmare. I hope I never meet a girl like you, ever.

Agree with buotro there *Inferiority complex sets in*

I don't have words to express the frustration I feel towards this thread. I've rewritten my reply over half a dozen times; it's not possible to put it into speech without writing an essay, I've given up.
    Last edited by Anthony; 30-08-04 at 04:58 PM.

my advice to you sweety is to jump out of both relationships, they both aren't bringing you happiness in any corner so why bother. You can trrrrrrrrrry all you want to fix this and that but it rarely works unless both (or thrice) parties are willing to work together. Finally, talk to your husband...tell him you aren't happy, it saves alot of time and if you've already done this just make sure you have friends to help you out which I'm sure you do, and dump the rich guy if he isn't making you happy either. Untill you've gotten both men out of your life you won't be 100% happy because they are both connected to you in some shape or form, AND NOOOOOOOOO way do "sex friends" work out, trust ME I've been there on both ends, it won't work PLUS LOL if the guy sucks at sex anyways why even bother. Don't waste your time trying to tame falsehoods, get out there and go fishing, theres fish in the sea to catch....just make sure you've lost Grumpy Hubby & Tiddle Dick Suck before you do.
    Last edited by KalCarter21; 30-08-04 at 06:11 PM.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean-

.....i can't think of anything positive to add to this thread.

*leaves*
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

The guys in this thread shouldn't get discouraged. She is the horrible person here, not you. Not every girl is judgemental and superficial. Keep the faith because there are still good people out there.

im not mean

so much for being a honest human being lol