+ Follow This Topic

Thread: *sigh*

*sigh*

so i met up with the guy im seeing today to give him back his xbox that i borrowed, and things were going well...we were messing around and talking for about an hour. then all of a sudden he says "i think im gonna go home and play my xbox now" and i was like i couldnt believe it! i got the train all the way down, to spend an hour and go for a drink! i called him a wanker and walked off. then i phoned him but he wouldnt answer, and wont reply to txts.

WHAT DO I DO !!?!?!?!

Find another guy. Someone with a mental age above 14. What a loser.

Rod Steele

King Zarathu Guest
    well.. wait... you also might want to find out. it might have been something you had done or said. cuz usually feelings get hurt about the really little things.. try getting it out of him. if he won't talk, then go do Operation: Rod Steele Method

I agree with skater. You said or did something wrong. You were both on the same page there for awhile and things were nice and fun. Then all of a sudden you took a wrong turn somewhere and lost him. So he decided to go home. Maybe he wasnt really going to play his xbox. he just used it as an excuse. I would have to get out of a bad situation without sounding too rude.

Or maybe I am dead wrong and he is a loser kid that sits at home and plays xbox all day and all night. who the hell knows. *shrugs*

The guy's a loser. When a girl takes a train to meet you, and you only spend one hour with her and leave to "play your xbox", that's a loser. When, AFTER you've ditched her and showed your worthlessness she even takes the time to call AND text you trying to find out what happened and you don't even have the decency to respond or hear her out (especially since YOU should be the one calling and apologizing to her for YOUR rude behavior), it should prove BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that you're a loser.

I'd text him with a message similar to this . . .

"Go ahead and play with your xbox. You could've played with me, but not anymore. Game over."

Rod Steele

I'd suggest not going the bitchy route, and continuing to try to get an honest response from him. Maybe he has something crazy, like 2 penises, and was embarassed.

This actually reminds me of some girl I had in class one day. Pretty cute girl. We're all teasing her cause she let slip about her boyfriend. Then she said something one day about how she bought her boyfriend a new videogame that he wanted for his birthday. At which point I replied, "Wow! Really? Nothing says 'I love you honey' like super mario brothers. Hey! Next time his parents need a babysitter tell them to give me a call. I have low rates and I'll let him eat all the cookies he wants."

Look. I enjoy the occassional video game. But to ask a girlfriend to buy you one for your birthday? Ridiculous. Or to leave a girl after an hour to go play one (ESPECIALLY when she made a long trip to see you and was nice enough to RETURN it), well, I think the only words that describe that are ****ing pathetic.

Next time, Zas, don't give it back to him until the end of the night. Just like you would reward a typical five year old.

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by HastaSiempre
    I'd suggest not going the bitchy route, and continuing to try to get an honest response from him.
    So she should just continue calling and texting to no avail? She did her part. She called. She texted. Ball's in his court. Shot clock's running down. Give him another day or two (which personally I wouldn't give him even THAT much) if you want.

But it looks like this guy is just too immature for her. She's trying to handle the situation in a mature manner and he's playing sonic the ****ing hedgehog and ignoring her attempts to contact him.

Move on.

Rod Steele

thanks you guys! lol i left him to it in the end, and after a whole load of upset and thinking decided to leave it, at which point he came online and said he had no credit so he couldnt reply, and didnt hear his phone cos it was in his bag. the reason he left was cos he has this thing with being public, he can get quite funny about it and gets scared which i do understand(i wont go into details), but im still in a mood about it and havent forgiven him. i currently have him crawling

My friend has a problem with that too, its called Agoraphobia, you can read about it [url=http://pages.infinit.net/drnayman/agorapho.htm]here[/url].