+ Follow This Topic

Thread: mixed signals ?

mixed signals ?

met a girl at college .she is good friends with alot of my friends but up until resntly i have never talked to her . ive known her for maybe 2 weeks and i think its going rather well, she clearly likes my company and im getting vibes that she could be interested in me as something more ....
    asks me lots of questions about myself,talks about her self alot to me . laughs alot at my jokes, when i walk past inthe corridors she shouts my name and smiles , insults me but then smiles and says shes jokeing , she said "i told lucy that i think your nice to talk to " ( lucy being one of our mutual friends)

but then on msn she begins to talk about her ex boyfriend and how they split up literally a week ago .apparently she broke up with him cause she thought he lost interest in her , but then regreted it , and asked him back out but he now just ignores her .

she said she still loves him and that shes finding it hard to get over him and then to top it off , she starts actually asking my advice on why he is ignoreing her and what not and when i asked why she was asking me she was liek " cause your a boy aswell"

the thing is what she is saying is not correlateing to how she is acting to me , as i was really quite confident that she was in to me , but now this has put doubt in my mind.

bareing in mind i have known her for less than 2 weeks and have only ever spoke to her in real life about twice, so it found it strange that she began to talk to me about her ex boyfriend and how much she still likes him as its not as if we are great friends

is this somekind of evil female reverse psychology to get me to like her more and make me jelous and more in to her or have i just misinterprted the whole situation and she is infact not interested in me at all ?

Its called a rebound relationship, don't be that guy.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger