+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Young lady at work - Help?

Young lady at work - Help?

Well there's this young lady I work with. Beore I go on, Id like to point out that although I'm not head over heels in love with her, but I am interested in her. So basically, I have a crush on her.

She's a really friendly person, and I like talking to her. Every chance I have I go over and speak to her. And although she is responsive and smiley, hell sometimes she starts the conversations, I'm starting to worry that maybe I'm not giving her enough space. And this next bit may sound pathetic, but I found her on Facebook by searching her name. I only found out her surname from looking at the timetable at work so I'm not sure if she knows I know her full name and I don't know whether to add her or not, as I'm paranoid she might think I'm stalking her.

As I said, she's a very friendly person and so I don't know if she likes me back. We're both on speaking terms and are comfortable with it so the point of this topic is, what should my next step be? I don't particularly want to rush into it and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable around me, hence the reason for not (yet) adding her on Facebook. So any tips would be much appreciated.

Reread what you wrote. You have the answers there.

Please please please don't be creepy. Play it cool. If she is interested she will give hints if she wants to go further and that's when you become the man and make the move.

Do not do weird creepy around her back stuff. Don't over analyze everything. Don't jump to conclusions too quickly.

Let it flow.

If you want to add her on facebook bring it up like, Hey I just kinda got into facebook, do you have one? Keep it COOOOOL like that. Got me?

Alright, thanks a lot. I honestly couldn't think of anything worse than to make her think I'm creepy.

Don't glance at her all the time and stuff like that.

Just be like water in a river, flow downstream don't fight stuff and go upstream making it harder on you.

You got this man, it might work out, just be supremely cool.