+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help lol

Need help lol

Hello all, basically i broke up with my girlfriend 10months ago because she kissed a man clubbing ( she said she done it because i accused her to much) witch lead to are brake up, i was with for 18months and i recently met up with her couple of times and now have got my feelins back for her, i said about giving it another ago she said not right now because she wants to be her own person and do what she wants, i carnt bare the fort of not gettin back with her and her doing stuff with another man, i love her so much the way we get on is unreal i could easy be with her forever, what shall i do? help me please because its really depressin me and makin me feel down

She doesn't want to be with you because of your jealousy. Here you are now talking about how you're jealous of her potentially being with other guys. She said in the nicest way that she doesn't want to be with you. You need to cease contact with her ASAP or you will feel like this forever.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

Well, first, I think you need to learn to spell.

Though, the excuse "I did it because you accused me too much" is pretty bullshit to me.

I'd have broken up with her too.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I would like to cease contact with her but just carnt i feel as if i want 2 contact her and speak 2 her all the time as we spent everyday together i hate it because when were together we get on so good and just feels amazing, i feel so depressed its horrible shes constantly on my mind GRRR... lol

can any 1 help me? lol

It's easy.

Remember that she chose to kiss another man.

That should be all you need.

How many other guys has she kissed? It's not like she'll always tell you.

Sorry, my friend... it looks as though she isn't interested in getting back together. It looks like you'll have to find something else to occupy your time.

Quote Originally Posted by tonym2008 View Post
    the fort of not gettin back with her
    The fort of not getting back with her? That must be, a pretty powerful fort.

what shall i do? help me please because its really depressin me and makin me feel down
    Either wait for her or find someone else. These are the choices that you have.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Haha, she is going to be sleeping around with other man. What is this "not right now" bs? Are you going to let her walk all over you like that? tell her if she does shit with other men now, whether in a relationship or not you never want her back period...and leave..with your dignity for good.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i found out shes slept with 5people since we broke up 10months back, i hate it so much i love her and i just want her but looks as if she dont wanna give it another go with me even tho she says she loves me but cannot be with me we get on so well i hate it as her best friend makes her pull guys on the weekend as its wot her best mate does i hate this makes me feel so down but ive desided to stop contacting her so much and try win her back gradually but doubt it work i reken she stil will see other guys

Apparently she gets on other guys pretty well too.

She doesn't sound interested anymore. She sounds like she likes using you for the attention and that is about it, which means she is walking all over you.

Yeah thats what my friends say that she is walking over me because if i dont speak 2 her for a while she would call me up saying she loves me and that which would make my think and make me miss her i hate it i would love to have her back but i stil dont think i could trust her, but i just miss her company and the way things where

Yeah thats what my friends say that she is walking over me because if i dont speak 2 her for a while she would call me up saying she loves me and that which would make my think and make me miss her i hate it i would love to have her back but i stil dont think i could trust her, but i just miss her company and the way things where
    But things will never be the way they were again. The quicker you understand that the better. She's not the person you loved. She's someone else.

Move on.

I find it so hard tho i always look at her facebook and bebo and see what shes been up to and that, i havent been contactin her much lately and she came on msn last nyt and said she will start meeting me as friends but only so weird it messes my head up big style lol thanks guys for helping me and given me ur opinion, i jus need to be strong really but its so so hard coz i love her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast