+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All my mightmares have come true...

All my mightmares have come true...

Alright, remember in my previous posts of how I said my best friend took the girl of my dreams and all? Well, this girl lived in Canada, and we only knew her online, so it was easy to try to forget about this. I would ignore my best friend and this girl in an attempt to help myself not think about this.

Guess what happened? SHE ACTUALLY FLEW OVER HERE AND VISITED. Now all my nervous feelings will restore to me more than ever now. What am I gonna do? I haven't so bad and nervous in my entire life. Once I meet this girl face to face, I'm gonna lose it. This is horrible.

maybe you could take 200 pills and spend two weeks in the psych hospital...
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    maybe you could take 200 pills and spend two weeks in the psych hospital...
    Wow. Thanks for the help.

no problem.

I don't get it. If your friend stole her from you than why is she flying over to visit you? **** her, leave her, and laugh at both of them.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

She's visiting my friend, not me.

she likes your friend more.

there's other fish in the sea. don't get all caught up and suicidal over a girl. we're not that special.

she likes your friend more.

there's other fish in the sea. don't get all caught up and suicidal over a girl. we're not that special.
    At least you aren't.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I'm not gonna kill myself. I just feel completely shut down. I've probably said a million times of how girls go for my friends, but I get this one extra chance to know this girl even further, and what happens? From that day on I've never seen a girl that can replace this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    At least you aren't.
    shut up you little turd.

shut up you little turd.
    Do you have a scat fetish?

The girl I have been falling over for the past year is now all over my co-worker. We all work together, she hung out with me all the time and eventually moved on to this guy. A guy I worked closely with. I have to see them interact everyday while I tell her to stay far away from me. Ya know what If I don't deal with this crap I will not make money, I suppose I could always switch jobs somewhere but I like my career and where I am going. Sometimes you just have to move on for the sake of making your future brighter and better. Just work on yourself for a while and forget them. They will probably mess up anything they have going and it'll fail eventually anyway, so let it happen. Maybe it won't but at least you can think that to keep yourself sane and moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Yacker View Post
    The girl I have been falling over for the past year is now all over my co-worker. We all work together, she hung out with me all the time and eventually moved on to this guy. A guy I worked closely with. I have to see them interact everyday while I tell her to stay far away from me. Ya know what If I don't deal with this crap I will not make money, I suppose I could always switch jobs somewhere but I like my career and where I am going. Sometimes you just have to move on for the sake of making your future brighter and better. Just work on yourself for a while and forget them. They will probably mess up anything they have going and it'll fail eventually anyway, so let it happen. Maybe it won't but at least you can think that to keep yourself sane and moving on.
    This is why workplace romances are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by yppiZ View Post
    Alright, remember in my previous posts of how I said my best friend took the girl of my dreams and all? Well, this girl lived in Canada, and we only knew her online, so it was easy to try to forget about this. I would ignore my best friend and this girl in an attempt to help myself not think about this.

Guess what happened? SHE ACTUALLY FLEW OVER HERE AND VISITED. Now all my nervous feelings will restore to me more than ever now. What am I gonna do? I haven't so bad and nervous in my entire life. Once I meet this girl face to face, I'm gonna lose it. This is horrible.
    Yppiz, you sound overly infatuated with this girl. You have to dispell the fantasy that she is the "girl of your dreams." She's just a girl, and she may not end up being right for you anyway. You have to really get to know someone before you figure out if she is the love of your life, and this usually takes a while, and will be nearly impossible to do if she's taken.

I don't remember the original post, but for now, here's what you are going to do. You are going to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and realize that she is just a girl and not some magical creature. Sound good?
    Last edited by starbuck; 16-08-08 at 11:20 AM.

Oooo, I see Canadians are in this season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast