+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complicated!!!!

Complicated!!!!

How did i get myself into this mess???

So it all starts a just over a year ago.......................i had been with my then gf for about a year and a half, when she decided to tell me that she wasn't ready be all that i wanted, she felt too young !!! i was 24 and she was 20, so i said i understand, we parted but i didnt stop feeling for her. I handled it pretty well and started looking again for some1 who wanted similar things. A month or so later, i met another girl/woman, a 26 yo, we got on well and things started to progress nicely when my ex came back telling me about how she felt ready and better, and basically that she had made a mistake. As she was away at uni, i told her i didnt want things to go back to normal and i didnt want a relationship with her, until she was able to commit fully to me and move in, i didnt tell either girl about the other, kinda hedging my bets, not exactly playing them both but keeping them both. time progressed, i kept a little contact with the ex as things became more serious with the new. around summer time, this year, the new gf found out about the ex, so we broke up briefly and got back together with the news that she was pregnant!! genuinely pregnant tho, not just the old line. so i totally ended it with the ex telling her the truth about the new, but inside i have had issues with both. the ex being young, she cud let me down again and on occasion she is immature, the new is older and more mature but a bit of a crazy 1, checking up on my every move and i feel some what suffocated. altho i love them both for very different reasons, i was left in the middle, committed to 1 but feeling for the other. i persueded the new to have an abortion for both of our sakes because obviously we had only been together for about 6 months which is always a potential hazard. and i got back in touch with the ex, telling her how i felt about her, almost believing that the grass is greener. now i am hitting crunch time, i need to release 1 so that i can be happy with the other but i don't know which. the new has demonstrated her commitment to me by wanting the baby with me, the old knows me better and has wanted me for all this time without having me. obviously this is over simplified but they both love me and pine for me which makes me feel bad for so so many reasons.

i just don't know who is better for me?

any suggestions?

It seems odd to me that neither one of these girls will just walk away from you, since they are obviously being played.

However i have been in your situation, and from my experience the younger more immature one will go right back to where she was when she left you.
    While she may seem genuine, women can fake that very easy to get what they want at the moment (Im not hating ladies!).
    What i would do if i were you is, for a moment, put away all emotion for these two, and think about which one is more practical, or in other words, who is going to benifit your life the most, who is going to be a better motivator, a better partner, and a shoulder to lean on. Who really has your interests at heart, and not their own? Last but certainly not least, who's gona **** you the best and love it?
    I think that when you figure that out, building and securing a relationship with that person will be a lot easier.
    But, from my experience you have got to lose contact with the other or your going to be playing this game for a long time!
    “I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.”
    -Ronald Reagan