+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this normal? Ex-Girlfriend

Is this normal? Ex-Girlfriend

This girl left me for another guy after we were on a break, I threw all my pride away and chased her for 1.5 months confident that we had strong enough love to prevail even through this. For that entire time period, she made me feel like a pathetic bit** as i chased her.

Now she calls me after I had given up and ignored her for some time and leaves me a voicemail detailing how she needs me back how she wants me back and how I am the only thing she knows is right and secure.

Personally I can overlook the fact that she was intimate with another male, its the fact that she let me demoralize myself, degrade myself all the time keeping me tangled like a puppet, playing me like a fiddle. If she truly loved me, why could she only see it when I was gone not when I was showing her my love in its truest form, when I was willing to give all of my self-image to be with her.

I dont know what to do, call her back? She has said she wanted to fix things with me in the past and when I called her it was everything but that. Im done being that pathetic ex-boyfriend who chases like a dog after a car. How do you know if there sincere what do you say, what do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Zehx View Post
    This girl left me for another guy after we were on a break, I threw all my pride away and chased her for 1.5 months confident that we had strong enough love to prevail even through this. For that entire time period, she made me feel like a pathetic bit** as i chased her.

Now she calls me after I had given up and ignored her for some time and leaves me a voicemail detailing how she needs me back how she wants me back and how I am the only thing she knows is right and secure.

Personally I can overlook the fact that she was intimate with another male, its the fact that she let me demoralize myself, degrade myself all the time keeping me tangled like a puppet, playing me like a fiddle. If she truly loved me, why could she only see it when I was gone not when I was showing her my love in its truest form, when I was willing to give all of my self-image to be with her.

I dont know what to do, call her back? She has said she wanted to fix things with me in the past and when I called her it was everything but that. Im done being that pathetic ex-boyfriend who chases like a dog after a car. How do you know if there sincere what do you say, what do you ask?
    She's probably ready to come back to you because her and the other guy are over.

I'd have a hard time being with a girl that left me for another guy because there's a good chance she'll do it again.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Well i didnt know what else to say, so I sent her a text after ignoring her for that period of time telling her that im happy, and she is not the girl i thought she was, im sorry.

funny thing is i would still like to be with her, but thats the truth how do you think she will react to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zehx View Post
    Well i didnt know what else to say, so I sent her a text after ignoring her for that period of time telling her that im happy, and she is not the girl i thought she was, im sorry.

funny thing is i would still like to be with her, but thats the truth how do you think she will react to that?
    She probably won't be happy with it and she probably will keep trying to pursue you. Whether you get back with her or not is entirely up to you but know that if she left you for another guy once, she'll likely do it again.

Some people learn or realize how a person is important in their life when its already gone.

She might not happy with the newly found guy that's why she want to be with you again.

People desire the things they can't have. She doesn't have you anymore, she wants you back. She more than likely isn't with the other guy anymore and now that that's over she's resorting to her backup plan...you. And since you begged for her back previously she expects that you'll still feel the same way.

I think you did well with your response, not rude but straight to the point that you're over her and happy without her. I think you should leave it that way. Don't let your emotions get the best of you, you'll only set yourself up to get hurt again. Like Cain said, if she'd leave you once, she'll leave you again when another guy comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    Some people learn or realize how a person is important in their life when its already gone.

She might not happy with the newly found guy that's why she want to be with you again.
    I dont think thats what it is in this situation. Seeing as you were begging to be with her in the beginning, she enjoyed the attention. So when you stopped giving her that attention, she was like where did that little bitch go that was just begging me back? She's playing you and with your emotions. She just enjoys when you beg and plead to be with her, what an attention whore.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Don't take things so seriously dude,
    If you want to chase her, don't be rude,
    cause even though your fates are intertwined,
    you don't want to be left behind.
    That's wight.
    To truly know is to truly be, that which is that which is that which is that which is,
    Time only feels with joy or pain, joy is caused by pain.

^^ WTF is up with that guy and his random advice? ^^

Zehx - I don't know how much time has passed since she split up with you, nor do I know if the relationship was healthy to begin with, but I wouldn't consider taking her back for a good, long time (if at all). She has broken your trust, and she should earn it back before you even consider picking up where you left off.

But I'd ask myself: how healthy was this relationship to begin with? If objectively speaking, she wasn't all that nice to you when you were together, that won't likely change. This could be your opportunity to improve your love life.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    ^^ WTF is up with that guy and his random advice? ^^
    Alot yet little. I'm no better then what comes from your heart.
    Though... you could think of not doing that which you did. Neither WTF nor random feels good to be possessed by, perhaps it is time to cleans your soul, your variaton from such foul gut. To truly know is after all to truly be. Obviously you have it deeply, which says alot of you. I sence what you have experienced and I am deeply displeased what you were exposed to, may it be you chose it or not, this which you have done will cause you alot of pain and suffering, I am sorry, but you are allways treated after what you are. Have no doubts it will pass, but the way it will is hard to predict. I'm sorry on your behalf
    To truly know is to truly be, that which is that which is that which is that which is,

Quote Originally Posted by ItselfIAm View Post
    Alot yet little. I'm no better then what comes from your heart.
    Though... you could think of not doing that which you did. Neither WTF nor random feels good to be possessed by, perhaps it is time to cleans your soul, your variaton from such foul gut. To truly know is after all to truly be. Obviously you have it deeply, which says alot of you. I sence what you have experienced and I am deeply displeased what you were exposed to, may it be you chose it or not, this which you have done will cause you alot of pain and suffering, I am sorry, but you are allways treated after what you are. Have no doubts it will pass, but the way it will is hard to predict. I'm sorry on your behalf
    .....You scare me
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I know LadieNisha...
    No remedy I'm afraid for neither man nor lord that could heal the wound you have caused yourself, I'm sorry.

I know LadieNisha...
    No remedy I'm afraid for neither man nor lord that could heal the wound you have caused yourself, I'm sorry.
    How can I cause a wound upon myself by being weirded out by your weird posts?

What you wrote is what you know, that is what you are
    What you wrote is what you know.
    And we know what you wrote.

What you wrote is what you know, that is what you are
    What you wrote is what you know.
    And we know what you wrote.
    I like this guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast