+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Date Ideas

First Date Ideas

I need some ideas. Movies are out as well as anything that takes alot of concentration. Pretty much anything that lends itself to conversation is a plus. I know you've got them so lets hear it.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

depends where you live i think. you might want to take her to dinner and talk for a bit, then afterwards go to a nearby beach or dock. take a walk and get to know her. if you hardly know her, take her to somewhere unexpected. like maybe a mini golf place and play each hole, while you're at each hole, flirt. that's 18 times of flirting. you can always make wagers at each hole. like if you make a hole in one, you have to say something embarassing. something like that. it all depends on you. advice here is only advice. make it work for yourself.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

if you are near any mini-golf courses, then I definitely agree with Panda. Do dinner and some night-time putt-putt. Good for convo, and mini-golfing dates are so cute
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

OH! I should have a ton of these and God knows I have been on about a zillion first dates!

Putt putt, bowling, the arcade - are always good. Here I like hiking in the woods and doing a picnic lunch at any one of a dozen locations. Again local to this area you can't beat walking on the beach looking for sea shells.

Usually if you check the paper summer offers a variety of outside concerts and festivals that are free -- go check those out if it's cool you get points and if it sucks you have something to laugh about later.

Museums are always interesting and come in such a variety of topics that you can usually find one that will interest you both. (Here I like to do the National Museum of Naval Aviation or the Explorium)

Hope this helps!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

How about a zoo? You get to see animals and what woman doesn't like them? Plus all the walking gives you lots of time to talk about anything at all. I guess as long as you don't encounter a TOO excited animal, everything should be cool. (example: took a date to the zoo for a day and came across an excited Tapir. Ever heard the expression "hung like a horse"? well, they need to change it to Tapir! I think she was embarrased to see it but laughed it off.) And for God's sake stay away from the baboons! All they do is hump and wack off! :-P

Or another idea is what I did and take her to a park/botanical gardens. Women get all mushy over that stuff. I just like the colours...and when she gets mushy on me afterwards. hehe.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

I am having such mental images of a lovely day at the zoo gone wrong thanks to all the horny critters! Too funny!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy