+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, who knew

Wow, who knew

Ever been dumped just to find out it was the best thing to ever happen to you?
    I'm not just talking about finding someone new and better, but more a realization of, "I had no clue what I was missing." I had this very passionate experience with my gal last night and all I could think was.."Wow, I've haven't been kissed like that.........well ever!"

It really makes me think....I cant believe I was with my Ex for 4-yrs, wanted to get married, and altough I didnt realize it, there was no real chemestry. I'm greatful to have the opportunity to see what I was missing. No matter where my current relationship goes, I'll never settle for anything less.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Sounds like a great night man. Life is so ****in' unpredictable.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Take heed CircleC. I felt much the way you do now, not 2 months ago. Life will go on and you'll be happy again.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I have no doubt about that. My shit goes so much deeper than the girl. And life is going on, I can feel it, and I'm getting happier.

that's how it goes. i've had the best thing ever happen to me several times.

I'm glad you pointed that out misombra...this was like my 5th best thing ever. I never really thought of it like that though. Well, shit, why was I worried it wouldn't happen again? and again.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tavs! I'm happy for you! Your making head way!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    Glad to hear, Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    I'm glad you pointed that out misombra...this was like my 5th best thing ever. I never really thought of it like that though. Well, shit, why was I worried it wouldn't happen again? and again.
    because we're taught to always believe that the end is really the end. somebody reminded me recently that the end is the also the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    because we're taught to always believe that the end is really the end. somebody reminded me recently that the end is the also the beginning.
    ...this is the end,
    my only friend,
    the end.

Tavs, you're making me so jealous. I am yet to have a very passionate experience like that with my new girl

::Stands in the corner::
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    ...this is the end,
    my only friend,
    the end.
    The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
    He took a face from the ancient gallery
    And he walked on down the hall
    He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
    Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
    He walked on down the hall, and
    And he came to a door...and he looked inside
    Father, yes son, I want to kill you
    Mother...I want to...

I had forgotten about that song...
    Glad to hear things are looking up TAVS..

GOOD FOR YOU! Most people don't realize this!
    How to get girls, confuse them, be the alpha male at a party, properly approach them, etc...
    http://www.YouThenGirls.com/?ref=8LV3

This is my thread, so I'll go off topic a bit. I could put it in my post from last week but it's not completely relevant there either.

So as I've mentioned, we're trying to keep it on the DL at work that we're seeing eachother. I guess it's working a bit. One of the other women at work was sharing a conversation she had with her BF after the night we all went out drinking....

Her BF: Are those two a couple?
    Her: No
    Him: Oh, really? You could cut the sexual tension between the two of them with a knife.

ROFL. You'd think the girl would be more in-tune to this than the guy. I think we'll probably go out drinking again this Thursday and we'll probably come clean then.

Oh, here's a kinda funny story....

So I was with one of my best friends and a bunch of people he knows last Friday. When I left for the night he says, "Next time bring <insert name>. I know you're trying to keep it a secret and all but...."

I was like dude, we're keeping it a secret at work; not to the whole world. Stupid fool.

Hope everyone is having a good night here on LF

Way to go Tavs! I agree on the "i had no clue what i was missing'", I feel the same way.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast