+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two weeks notice

Two weeks notice

Thanks for reading my problem guys and girls!

I met a girls about two months ago, and we just been meeting each other two times within this period. I have been thinking for start to chase her now, but she often busy due to work and other commitment, each time I ask her out for a dinner or a whole day with me, she alway told me her next available day will be at least one and a half week later (from the day I ask), like everytime I ask her out, we normally do bush walking together (just me and her) because we both like it.

To be honest, during these two month.... I guess I have been treat her as just one of many (friends) I got. I actually only made two or three e-mail during the two month period.

In fact, just two week ago, we plan to go out for dinner but just before the day we going ... I told her I got some other thing to do and we cancel the dinner. Since I rarely ask her out in the beginning, will it cause her to think I'm not interested in her as well?

I feel there are lot of pressure in chasing her. As I got to wait so long to meet her. Can anyone advice me what should I do? I really lost now!

Appreciate your help!
    May all of you can connect to the love you want!!!!!!

Don't brush her off like that, especially after you made plans. She will think you've lost interest. But of course, you don't want to smother her and call her all the time either. See how some dates go and slowly progress towards more time together.

Will it be better if I now start contact her once a day, (email) plus few phone call a week. Just to develop things slowly?