+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not acting physical

Not acting physical

My girlfriend of about 2 months is stuck in the comfort zone of having been bestfriends with me for 4 years. So shes having trouble converting over to the relationshippy stuff...and has trouble being physical with me... even tho we already have been physical here and there...have done everything...but now its getting less and less because she says she should be feeling more excited about it and more comfortable...i dont know what can be done about this. Suggestions? This girl means everything to me.

Take it slow. There's no rush. Everytime you see her, try to touch her more and more and find out (body language wise) what's she is comfortable with. Things should develop naturally. It seems to me that she is uncomfortable with the fact that you are rushing things a bit. Just take it slower one step at a time.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.